🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyway...Watch Joe Biden shout, slur, and say crazy things at NAACP speech

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Joe's now well known vocal tic of saying "Anyway..." every time he forgets what he was about to say, or can't read the next line on the teleprompter, was on full display at his rant during the NAACP event yesterday.

He then went on to make another epically racist statement about "Black jobs", which the white lefty racists (but I repeat myself) and Uncle Toms around here undoubtedly ate up.

I see you received your 'morning talking points' and have started your daily 8 hour shift, by starting a few new threads.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I see you received your 'morning talking points' and have started your daily 8 hour shift, by starting a few new threads.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Give us another bump with a good trolling comment... maybe try and tell us what your senile president just said... now that would be a hoot...

1721229712237.png

"Joe answered all the questions!"

Um, Jill, no one was asking him any questions this time.

Thanks for the thread bump, Nazi.

LOL
As I've mentioned, I'm always helping the Needy.
You're welcome for the help.
Maybe I can help you earn an extra $1.
Give us another bump with a good trolling comment... maybe try and tell us what your senile president just said... now that would be a hoot...
Keep up, I hate ALL politicians.
But I do despise everything about trump, so he gats the most comments.
Lying, Cheating, Life-Long Con Man, now Felon. Not my type of guy.
Try not to inject biden into my trump comments.

Joe's now well known vocal tic of saying "Anyway..." every time he forgets what he was about to say, or can't read the next line on the teleprompter, was on full display at his rant during the NAACP event yesterday.

He then went on to make another epically racist statement about "Black jobs", which the white lefty racists (but I repeat myself) and Uncle Toms around here undoubtedly ate up.

his mind is gone, his family is guilty of elder abuse.

Biden created 2 million affordable homes. Nice. Except we need the government to deregulate the housing market so that all homes are affordable.

The stupidity and tyranny of Democrats.

Biden created 2 million affordable homes. Nice. Except we need the government to deregulate the housing market so that all homes are affordable.

The stupidity and tyranny of Democrats.
yep, homes for illegal aliens in luxury hotels at our expense while vets sleep on the streets.

Forum List

Back