AOC is in ‘trauma therapy’

She probably realizes there's no brain in her skull... That would traumatize anyone.
No brain in skull?

IMPEACHMENT-LATEST-6PKG.transfer_frame_808.jpeg

I doubt it.... Her level of stupid is not curable. She's an elemental demagogue totally devoid of any intrinsically practical knowledge....it just doesn't get any worse. The more exposure she gets the less support she will have....no question about this.
Thats a strange ignorant thing to say when popularity for her is increases every time it us tested. The pretty little political harlots owens tested the water last time and numbers didn't stack up. Is that the support you say is decreasing?
I'd check your sources and not rely on your judgement and hate as reliable.

Thats a strange ignorant thing to say when popularity for her is increases every time it us tested. The pretty little political harlots owens tested the water last time and numbers didn't stack up. Is that the support you say is decreasing?
I'd check your sources and not rely on your judgement and hate as reliable.
The fact that brain dead leftist follow a waitress who used to steal tips is very telling of how mentally deranged your party is now.

Sorry. I don't give a damn about the opinions of a NUT BAG WAITRESS who says we are all going to die from Global Warming in 8 more years.

You clowns got all that nonsense to yourselves.

AOC is a Cancer. Reminds me of Mario Savio in 1963. He started all this lefty crap.

This ENTIRE THREAD is ... mindless attacks on arguably the smartest, sexiest member of congress.
lol

I have an old bridge from Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. And some really nice waterfront property in Florida. :p

AOC is so fucking stupid she doesn't even know why she's in Congress.

She said so herself.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she is in therapy as a result of the January 6 Capitol breach, or what she described as an “all-out, attempted coup that had a lot of us, especially Latino communities, in a very reactive mode.”

Speaking to the radio show Latino USA, the far-left Democrat said U.S. lawmakers effectively “served in war” and explained she “took some time” after the event. She confided in fellow “Squad” member Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), who told her she needed to “recognize trauma.”

Recalling the event, Ocasio-Cortez described how former Vice President Mike Pence was taken out of the chamber a mere minute before “these terrorists, insurrectionists got into the Senate chamber.”

“Pence was the one person, arguably, that had one of the most important roles in making sure that procedurally the Electoral College counts went on as proceeded,” she said.

“Sixty seconds could have meant potentially the difference between what we have right now and a martial state,” the far-left lawmaker continued. “This was an all-out attempted coup.”

“If 60 seconds went differently, if a different door was opened, if a chair wasn’t barricaded in a certain way, we could have a completely different reality right now,” she added. “We don’t want to acknowledge that that’s how close we got, but that is how close we got.”

Continue reading…

Was she even there?

AOC is a titty baby. They oughta give people who run for office a mental maturity test. Titty babies can't handle level-headed decisions if it upsets their little doll house tea social.

New Topics

Forum List

Back