Arab Spring Death Toll In Syria

for the record----the "arab spring" is an ALL ARAB/MUSLIM enterprise----just as the war in 1971 in pakistan was a purely PAKISTANI event. but that fact did not stop jihadists from screaming "THE HINDUS DID IT" "THE AMERICANS DID IT" "WESTERN IMPERIALISTS DID IT" "THE JEWS DID IT" "they did it" has echoed off mosque walls for the past 1400 years-----just prior to that it issued forth from the hindquarters of camels in arabia which is why according to the details of the Pact of Omar-----only muslims may ride upon camels

The Arab Spring is wonderful. Muslim terrorists killing Muslim terrorists in record numbers within their own countries. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

Total Arab Spring death toll now over 50,000. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the USA & Israel would at least help these people by sending body bags?

The arab spring is an aspect of islamic society. Historically muslims engage in periodic "REJUVENATIONS OF ISLAMIC SOCIETY" ----they become fervent about establishing the "IDEAL CALIPHATE" mediated by SHARIAH LAW. It has happened before Watch for campaigns to PURIFY the "MUSLIM STATES" by attacking "non muslim" manifestations------in the past there were book burnings and destructions of the significant places of "other" religions and ----of all things DESTRUCTION OF MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS-------the purifications are always bloody People accused of drinking or making alcohol -----will also be targets The united states has nothing to do with it nor does Israel------but typically----"the west" and "jews" will be blamed

You know, I've been thinking long and hard about the situation in Syria, and you know what conclusion I've come to about the whole mess?

I just don't care. :D

You know, I've been thinking long and hard about the situation in Syria, and you know what conclusion I've come to about the whole mess?

You should care. Haven't we heard for decades that "strife in the Middle East" is the direct result of the issue with "the poor oppressed Palestinians" and that the middle east will be this wondrous image of peace and stability with resolution of the Palestinian issue?

It is because you "just don't care" that leaves you so void in knowledge of Middle East politics. But we love you for all the laughs you give us.

It is because you "just don't care" that leaves you so void in knowledge of Middle East politics. But we love you for all the laughs you give us.

Like you give a shit about Syria except that they want the Golan Heights back! :eek:

Like you give a shit about Syria except that they want the Golan Heights back! :eek:

What aspect of your background leads you to stupidity and vulgarity?

Forum List

Back