Archaeology and History

I assume you are talking about Jamestown. No black slaves there but whites who disobeyed Captain John Smith were made slaves. Indian Chief Powhattan had lots of Indian slaves. I was lucky enough to have a machine contract with Canon in Newport News, VA and visited most all of the historic sites.

Last edited:
from the article:

This period was also during the peak of what’s called the Little Ice Age, perhaps indicating the changes in indigenous settlements have some association with climate challenge.

Our new radiocarbon dates indicate the correct time frame; they pose, but do not answer, many other remaining questions.

The first paragraph, note climate challenge not climate change- the Little Ice Age- huh-

The second paragraph: Duh!

I assume you are talking about Jamestown. No black slaves there but whites who disobeyed Captain John Smith were made slaves. Indian Chief Powhattan had lots of slaves.
Indigenous?
No, check out Kennewick Man. The first native-American was white which disturbed President Clinton who had the bones hidden.

I assume you are talking about Jamestown. No black slaves there but whites who disobeyed Captain John Smith were made slaves. Indian Chief Powhattan had lots of slaves.
Indigenous?
No, check out Kennewick Man. The first native-American was white which disturbed President Clinton who had the bones hidden.
One of the first guys to examine the skull said Kennewick Man looked caucasoid. He later learned more and changed his opinion to Native American, which agreed with DNA tests.

Archeologists probably had it pretty close as far as dated sites go. What you are talking about is somebody named Stewart Manning's essay about pop history and the junk they fed to kids for the last hundred years.

Forum List

Back