Zone1 Are are the Mormons practicing adrenochrome recovery from teenagers?

lafayette

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2024
A friend of mine was sent some screen shots of individuals concerned with the idea of a new BYU medical school was really a cover for the extracting of adrenochrome for church leaders (general authorities). Adrenochrome is a major part of the QANON ideas that circulated years ago - that by scaring kids and extracting this chemical while they are in a heightened state, you could then use this chemical to provide you with a longer life (immortality.) I think conspiracy theory is often a metaphor for more real concerns - in this case, anti-abortion. QANON has also revived Satanic Ritual Abuse concerns from those that arose in the 1980s. So, claims since the late 1980s assert that some crypto-Satanist LDS members were ritually abusing children/sacrificing them in meetinghouses and temples. Such claims have beeen reviving in the last few years. I have known Mormons all of my life, and I believe that Qanoon-style assertions that Mormons aree devils is nonsense.

1. www.wired.com › story › opinion-the-dark-virality-ofThe Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

Jul 31, 2020 · The adrenochrome harvesting conspiracy theory is a potent example of “hidden virality” and the ways in which unpopular culture animate social media platforms outside of the mainstream view.
  2. www.indy100.com › news › adrenochrome-conspiracyWhat is Adrenochrome used for and why are conspiracy ...

Jul 19, 2023 · Conspiracy theorists claim that adrenochrome has psychedelic properties that helps those who consume the chemical have the ability to stay young. The theory has been debunked multiple times by both media outlets and scientists who have highlighted that the chemical has no rejuvenating effects.
    • Author: Catherine Shuttleworth
  3. www.churchofjesuschrist.org › study › manualHealing through the Savior: The Addiction Recovery Program 12 ...

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening through the Atonement of Jesus Christ as a result of taking these steps, we share this message with others

A friend of mine was sent some screen shots of individuals concerned with the idea of a new BYU medical school was really a cover for the extracting of adrenochrome for church leaders (general authorities). Adrenochrome is a major part of the QANON ideas that circulated years ago - that by scaring kids and extracting this chemical while they are in a heightened state, you could then use this chemical to provide you with a longer life (immortality.) I think conspiracy theory is often a metaphor for more real concerns - in this case, anti-abortion. QANON has also revived Satanic Ritual Abuse concerns from those that arose in the 1980s. So, claims since the late 1980s assert that some crypto-Satanist LDS members were ritually abusing children/sacrificing them in meetinghouses and temples. Such claims have beeen reviving in the last few years. I have known Mormons all of my life, and I believe that Qanoon-style assertions that Mormons aree devils is nonsense.

1. www.wired.com › story › opinion-the-dark-virality-ofThe Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

Jul 31, 2020 · The adrenochrome harvesting conspiracy theory is a potent example of “hidden virality” and the ways in which unpopular culture animate social media platforms outside of the mainstream view.
  2. www.indy100.com › news › adrenochrome-conspiracyWhat is Adrenochrome used for and why are conspiracy ...

Jul 19, 2023 · Conspiracy theorists claim that adrenochromehas psychedelic properties that helps those who consume the chemical have the ability to stay young. The theory has been debunked multiple times by both media outlets and scientists who have highlighted that the chemical has no rejuvenating effects.
  3. www.churchofjesuschrist.org › study › manualHealing through the Savior: The Addiction Recovery Program 12 ...

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening through the Atonement of Jesus Christ as a result of taking these steps, we share this message with others
i do not doubt that people have been searching for such a "fountain of youth" for many generations. all have died in the quest, have they not?

the first emperor was drinking mercury and such as his wall was built and his terra cotta army was waiting in ranks at attention.

adenochrome, in the q anon sense, is a myth.

mods : this is a zone 1? but i would like to unload on this conspiracy theory. please move to a more appropriate forum.

i do not doubt that people have been searching for such a "fountain of youth" for many generations. all have died in the quest, have they not?

the first emperor was drinking mercury and such as his wall was built and his terra cotta army was waiting in ranks at attention.

adenochrome, in the q anon sense, is a myth.

mods : this is a zone 1? but i would like to unload on this conspiracy theory. please move to a more appropriate forum.
If rampart is correct to want it moved, please do so.

I think "unloading' on the OP's subject has merit.

Jul 19, 2023 · Conspiracy theorists claim that adrenochromehas psychedelic properties that helps those who consume the chemical have the ability to stay young. The theory has been debunked multiple times by both media outlets and scientists who have highlighted that the chemical has no rejuvenating effects.

OMG I watch a lot of shows about psychopaths, evil living next door, evil at home, all these shows are real life stories. The one I watched the other day was American Monster. The episode I watched was about this Mormon family. The leader had 27 wives. They were doing blood atonement to anyone who didn't go along. Even if you went along, if you seemed unsure, one day the leader, your father, may have an epiphany that you need to be blood atoned.

I was wrong it was Evil Lives Here

What's fascinating to me is Mormon's are like American Taliban. They have their own state so they get away with all kinds of crazy shit in that state.

Forum List

Back