Are MAGAs even a little bit embarrassed?

It's a provable fact that trump lies often. Many of his supporters acknowledge this, but don't care. I'm just wondering if his followers are ever even a little bit embarrassed by the lies that can not possibly be true. Accepting his every day lies is one thing, but it seems that accepting the bizarrely absurd lies that couldn't possibly be true should eventually cause at least some embarrassment for his followers.
I’m not a MAGA personally, but in my view Trump is no different than any other politician I’ve ever watched; except possibly that he’s open about being a worthless sack of shit. They (politicians) all are, he’s just open about it.

The two corrupt corporations posing as political parties have a literal stranglehold on the process and make it impossible for any rivals.

Money is now king of the political system and both major parties pick who runs.
The media will only cover those preselected candidates during primaries.
The poster blaming voters is off base as there really isn't a choice.
Correct. The duopoly retards are one trick, non thinking parrots. The fact there is ONE party. The political party. Made up of democrats, and their dutiful subjects the Republicans who exist merely to rubberstamp the democrats rule, and give the voters the illusion of choice.

Till Trump came along.

Correct. The duopoly retards are one trick, non thinking parrots. The fact there is ONE party. The political party. Made up of democrats, and their dutiful subjects the Republicans who exist merely to rubberstamp the democrats rule, and give the voters the illusion of choice.

Till Trump came along.
Until Trump jumped in those pathetic parties were going to go with a Bush vs. Clinton again.
Nothing but the same political legacy names that have gotten us into this mess.
Trump's biggest triumph was the prevention of another legacy name getting elected simply because it was her turn.

Frankly the guy is really neither a Republican or Democrat, and if voting for him throws a wrench into the corrupt political machine, it can only be a positive. A defacto third party candidate.

That is why members of both parties hate him so much.

The Bulwark is an American center-right and anti-Trump conservative news and opinion website launched in 2018 by Sarah Longwell, with the support of Bill Kristol and Charlie Sykes.[1][2][3][4] It initially launched as a news aggregator but was revamped into a news and opinion site using key staffers from the recently closed The Weekly Standard.[5]

So, the OP is from Rino central.

The two corrupt corporations posing as political parties have a literal stranglehold on the process and make it impossible for any rivals.

Completely agree. The corruption of the system in pursuit of power for politicians and profit for corporations has resulted in a system that has zero interest in serving the people, and perpetuates its hold via any means necessary.

It's a provable fact that trump lies often. Many of his supporters acknowledge this, but don't care. I'm just wondering if his followers are ever even a little bit embarrassed by the lies that can not possibly be true. Accepting his every day lies is one thing, but it seems that accepting the bizarrely absurd lies that couldn't possibly be true should eventually cause at least some embarrassment for his followers.

Hilariously bitching about the other side doing the exact same shit your side is doing. Politicians lie moron that's a fact. The hypocrisy starts when you ignore your side doing it.

An example of the utter shamelessness of these people:

1727621640748.png

More direct evidence that Democrats and Leftists have ZERO sense of humor. The title of your own link says .."Trump Jokes". ...

More direct evidence that Democrats and Leftists have ZERO sense of humor. The title of your own link says .."Trump Jokes". ...
Sorry but this low end stuff about high school job- or beautiful beach body's
Just has nothing to do with running the country

The level of hatred by the left toward MAGAs is on full display here

America is close to becoming a dysfunctional society that is split into two parts

America is close to becoming a dysfunctional society that is split into two parts
I think we're already there. The two party shitshow has us at each other throats. All the while the Chinese and the Russians just smile.

I think we're already there. The two party shitshow has us at each other throats. All the while the Chinese and the Russians just smile.
I think the incident a couple of days ago where Vance was refused entry to a restaurant and another where white people were denied service at a food pantry show how bitter and vindictive the left has become

And even worse are two attempts on trump’s life

Its getting bad out there

And every cult response is a deflection away from trump

They simply can’t address any of these 10
Why not?
Calling Biden a vegetable is easy
Accepting trump as a liar and a moron cuts too deep

Forum List

Back