Are MAGAs even a little bit embarrassed?

It's obvious I'm the extremist, but you can't quite figure out why. I can't be extreme and a fence sitter at the same time. That's totally illogical. :rolleyes:

You are unserious and a complete waste of time.
You manage to do it easily

Your visceral hate toward trump and his supporters for instance

Thats very extreme

And their opinion of you
Doesn't affect me. At all. I can handle adverse opinions. I'm not a snowflake, like your magaturd buddies.
and all your pet minorities
Who are my 'pet minorities'? Are you some sort of supremacist or something? :dunno:
If they are extreme so are you
Factually incorrect. The 'I'm rubber you're glue' argument fails too. Maybe communicate like an adult. :rolleyes:

Translation: You are very worried that Harris has now peaked and Trump is rising again.
Maga world is such an odd place till that may well be a translation into your vernacular. It's stupid and wrong, but that never stopped you before.

It's a provable fact that trump lies often. Many of his supporters acknowledge this, but don't care. I'm just wondering if his followers are ever even a little bit embarrassed by the lies that can not possibly be true. Accepting his every day lies is one thing, but it seems that accepting the bizarrely absurd lies that couldn't possibly be true should eventually cause at least some embarrassment for his followers.

These creatures are incapable of being embarrassed.

Forum List

Back