Are old people still afraid of video games?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014

Are you still scared of this form of entertainment?

Behold! The next generation of games!

Should we be scared of this?

I'm not afraid of them, I don't have the eye hand coordination to play them

I'm into first person shooters. As in I go out on my property and shoot my guns in first person. Not via simulation. When I was younger i loved me some video games. Now my hobbys are more expensive, but also more gratifying.

I think they've for the most part given up that battle. Yeah, there are a few religious nuts here and there still bitching about violent video games, but the immense popularity of gaming nowadays has pretty much relegated them to that old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

old-man-clip-art-122558.jpeg

4 grown kids ranging from 16 to 34 years old, it's been unavoidable .. :disbelief:

So no, young whippersnapper..

Last edited:
I don't play because I tend to get obsessed with a game and it becomes a life suck

The new Mass Effect due out soon.

We are entering an era where video games will equal and may well surpass movies as true art forms. The worlds created in video games really have no limit, where movies even with CGI have some limitations.

Last edited:
Video games started coming out when I was in college, years after I quit spending that much time playing with toys. I enjoy Euchre on my tablet these days. That's it as far as games go.

Forum List

Back