Are The Hillary Leaks Emails and Documents Going to Be Released on Tuesday AM Eastern

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Or are the Hillary Leaks emails and documents going to be released Tuesday AM Berlin time! Followup, are the douchebags in the MSM/democrat party establishment going to claim the material was edited? That kook Kaine already implied as much.

Or are the Hillary Leaks emails and documents going to be released Tuesday AM Berlin time! Followup, are the douchebags in the MSM/democrat party establishment going to claim the material was edited? That kook Kaine already implied as much.
Yes the release is eminent. Stay tuned! BREAKING

Looks like this will b the time in New York for breaking news from Berlin...:
3:30 AM (3:30) Berlin Time =
9:30 PM (21:30) Previous Day New York Time

Sp that would mean 9:30 Eastern time tomorrow night?

I’m sure whatever this fugitive is creating on his laptop will be spectacular and amusing to the useful idiots who support Drumpf.

I'm sure they will deny, deny, deny. They have spent the last couple of months trying out their victim look in the mirror and contemplating numerous ways to spin the shit.

In addition to other content incriminating Crooked Hillary, Wikileaks just might have the 33,000 fucking emails Crooked Hillary had "bleached." :p

I’m sure whatever this fugitive is creating on his laptop will be spectacular and amusing to the useful idiots who support Drumpf.
You mean fugitive for having unprotected consensual sex.....

I thought you democrats stayed out of people's bedrooms?

I'm sure they will deny, deny, deny. They have spent the last couple of months trying out their victim look in the mirror and contemplating numerous ways to spin the shit.
Or, their response, "What the difference doe it make?" :rolleyes:

The MSM largely ignored the DNC leak and Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz resigning in humiliation, only to be hired by Clinton the next day...although Hillary claimed she knew nothing about the DNC emails and had not read any of them.

She hired DWS supposedly without knowing anything about her emails. Isn't that odd? Hillary knew the fix was in and she rewarded her soldier DWS for doing her bidding.

Hillary is a criminal.

Forum List

Back