Are the Mods aware aspects of USMB have become like Stormfront

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I will preface this by saying I have never actually visited Stormfront and know of its existence only from the leftists here.

That said, much of the Israel/Palestine subforum has become a platform for Jew-haters to spread antisemitic propaganda, most notably the blood libel of “genocide” and comparisons of Israel to Nazi Germany, in an effort to spread Jew-hate. Both of these meet the standard of antisemitism, according to the definition accepted by the U.S. State Department and 150 other developed countries.

The most recent line of attack is that Israel is now committing a “genocide” in Lebanon. Are we to expect that when Islamic terrorists launch a big rocket attack or are about to do so, and Israel hits back, that the antisemites will call it a genocide?

If USMB has decided to provide a platform by which to allow antisemites to advance lies to increase contempt for Jews, well….its a private board and can do as the owner pleases. But let’s admit that this is what the I/P forum has devolved to.

I will preface this by saying I have never actually visited Stormfront and know of its existence only from the leftists here.

That said, much of the Israel/Palestine subforum has become a platform for Jew-haters to spread antisemitic propaganda, most notably the blood libel of “genocide” and comparisons of Israel to Nazi Germany, in an effort to spread Jew-hate. Both of these meet the standard of antisemitism, according to the definition accepted by the U.S. State Department and 150 other developed countries.

The most recent line of attack is that Israel is now committing a “genocide” in Lebanon. Are we to expect that when Islamic terrorists launch a big rocket attack or are about to do so, and Israel hits back, that the antisemites will call it a genocide?

If USMB has decided to provide a platform by which to allow antisemites to advance lies to increase contempt for Jews, well….its a private board and can do as the owner pleases. But let’s admit that this is what the I/P forum has devolved to.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-Semitic organization since the Third Reich.

They are. It's a program of depopulation for all of Palestine.

That's a genocide.

And you can add to that, Hezbollah and most of Iran's proxies are committing a genocide against the Zionists! How can either side ever live in peace in that region?

They are. It's a program of depopulation for all of Palestine.

That's a genocide.
There is no genocide occurring, but good way to display the sort of twisted,incendiary language that I sure to offend those whose families WERE on the receiving end of an actual genocide.

20 percent of Israel's population is Arab and that number is increasing over time.

GYLYv3EakAMovHM

There is no genocide occurring, but good way to display the sort of twisted,incendiary language that I sure to offend those whose families WERE on the receiving end of an actual genocide.

20 percent of Israel's population is Arab and that number is increasing over time.
That’s the tragic, twisted irony of the whole thing. The only side guilty of a genocide are the HAMAS savages and the 75% of Palestinians who supported the Oct 7 massacre.

Considering the barbarism and inhumanity of what the Arabs did to the poor, innocent Jews on that day, it is a testament to Israel’s restraint and moral superiority that it didn’t kill all of them before the week was over.

Last edited:
A people using precision munitions and dropping leaflets warning civilians to flee in advance of an attack is the very antithesis of genocide.

But clowns like you know that and just hate anyway.
What is particularly repulsive to me is that blood curdling antisemitism is considered a VIRTUE by the left

It's all just Pavlovian conditioning, when it comes down to it. When they hate Jews all their little peeps congratulate them on their virtue. If they date defend Jewish people in any way, they are set up on by a school of piranhas

What is particularly repulsive to me is that blood curdling antisemitism is considered a VIRTUE by the left

It's all just Pavlovian conditioning, when it comes down to it. When they hate Jews all their little peeps congratulate them on their virtue. If they date defend Jewish people in any way, they are set up on by a school of piranhas
And then consider how the left just SCREAMS if the tiniest little thing is perceived to be offensive to black people. (The Aunt Jemima logo comes to mind.) Yet at the same time, they spew the most horrible antisemitic venom I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

It is the intellectual disconnect they seem to have. Given they are now cult worshipers of the Intersectionality fiasco theater and bow to the alter of the Critical Marx victimhood, they'd almost have to be pro-Jew.

After all, in all of human history, no group of people has been more victimized than the Jews.

Yet here they are. You't think they'd at least have some kind of jerking to their limbs as their brains short out but they don't. No brains I guess.

That’s because you’re not a Jew on the Democrat target hit list. I’d say with one or two exceptions, all the vile outrage is coming from the left.

Just give it better than they can take it. Taking things personal on here is fruitless.

I see antisemitism, hatred of Israel, etc. You can't educate them, evidently they're not teachable

Forum List

Back