Are the Mods aware aspects of USMB have become like Stormfront

They are. It's a program of depopulation for all of Palestine.

That's a genocide.
But for a smidgen of cooperation and the cessation of the constant rhetoric that Israel must be destroyed they could have a completely different life.
Palestinians have always been allowed to migrate across into Israel and assimilate. They choose otherwise.

That said, much of the Israel/Palestine subforum has become a platform for Jew-haters to spread antisemitic propaganda,
All I ask is that Jew-lovers like me be allowed to answer slanders against the Children of Israel. :)

On some websites I have not been allowed to. :mad:

The state of Israel has the right to do what it needs to do to survive and prosper.
What Israel has the right to survive and prosper? The original British mandate? The Israel of the 1967 borders or the greater Israel described in Bible?

Claiming Israel is committing a “genocide” is an outright lie,.
You just told the biggest lie. Oh, and by the way, I see that you've started another thread about Jews yet you don't want non-Jews talking about Jews. :auiqs.jpg:Well, you've invited it so suffer the consequences. So, if you don't like it ... :shutupsmiley: and stop attracting attention.

Ignore that poster . Toddster is one of the no substance trolls. Better off not responding to him as the conversation will advance nowhere if you disagree with him politically.
I almost NEVER do/have.
But he stalks my posts and this is a Moderator issue.
And of course here, unlike FB, there is no Block (which is 2-sided), but only ignore which just blinds you and doesn't prevent mocking response or getting feedbacks.
I tried to change that but FlaCalTeeen wouldn't go for it as it would hurt Page view$$$.
This place is a dumping ground for RW rejects and has no moderation/rules.
You can post here without ever posting more than 10 words or a meme.
`

And then consider how the left just SCREAMS if the tiniest little thing is perceived to be offensive to black people. (The Aunt Jemima logo comes to mind.) Yet at the same time, they spew the most horrible antisemitic venom I’ve ever witnessed in my life.
very very true!

The state of Israel has the right to do what it needs to do to survive and prosper.
I don't care that you feel that way. My only point is that they're not above criticism. Apparently lisa thinks there's something special about Israel that it can't be criticized in this way.

I laugh when people hesitate to say they have visited Stormfront.
I was there for two weeks. I knew I would be banned, and I wanted to see how long I would last. The first week I contributed to a thread about pre Christian Germanic myth and legend. That is a subject I am versed in, having read all of the surviving works.

The second week I became more daring, and contributed to a thread about Mein Kampf, which I have read. When I pointed out that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews during World War I was false I was banned.

What Israel has the right to survive and prosper? The original British mandate? The Israel of the 1967 borders or the greater Israel described in Bible?
The Israel that now exists, after the Palestinians turned down Isrsel’s offers of land. The Jew-haters has their chances, but their wish to see Israel eliminated blinded them to their own best interests.

I was there for two weeks. I knew I would be banned, and I wanted to see how long I would last. The first week I contributed to a thread about pre Christian Germanic myth and legend. That is a subject I am versed in, having read all of the surviving works.

The second week I became more daring, and contributed to a thread about Mein Kampf, which I have read. When I pointed out that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews during World War I was false I was banned.
I’ve never been there, and wouldn’t want to. There are enough Jew-haters on THIS site. Why go looking for more?

Forum List

Back