Are the Mods aware aspects of USMB have become like Stormfront

I understand…but at least there is an ignore feature which I also hate to have to use. I only use it when certain posters never respond with substance but only respond with trolling/personal attacks . I feel like the ignore feature is most useful as the conversation will go nowhere with posters like that. Some people might disagree with my view… so people say they have nobody on ignore but they should understand that if the conversation never goes anywhere, and you are only engaging with trolling and personal attacks ….what’s the point of engaging ?

I would not stress it. Dont worry about the poster in question still being able to see you. I think in this case that these minor problems are well worth a free speech atmosphere that is allowed by this site. Just keep in mind that other message boards are very strict and silence people with different political viewpoints even if they don’t engage in personal attacks or vulgarity.
they removed his 2 posts and my in-thread complains, but here Toddster is back in the thread!
Not even a thread ban of 24 hr vacation.
Anywhere else he would been at least section (or board) banned forever for repeated vios/identical scores of same over a Year+
He he is quoting me just hours later.

And we have such idiotic, indoctrinated Jews that they are willing to set that aside because……liberalism!

Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer just endorsed Kamala Harris:

1727368956098.png

Israel is a squatter nation.
The Palestinians are the squatters.
Not afraid…..just don’t want antisemites spreading propaganda to drive hate against my people. Why do you WANT to spread the lies, is the real question.
I want to refute the excuses for hate against your people. On white nationalist web sites I have not been allowed to.

Jared Taylor and I like each other. After banning me he gave me an autographed copy of his most recent book. Nevertheless, many American Renaissance posters hate me because of my admiration for Jews and Orientals.

On American Renaissance I was banned for trying to enforce the following AR Rule:

Posted on May 31, 2021

AmRen Commenting Policy

• Thoughtful comments about Jews may meet our other standards. However, such comments invariably give rise to vituperative and obsessive comments. Therefore, if you would like to write about Jews, please do so on other platforms.

• AmRen Commenting Policy - American Renaissance

• When someone condemned Jews, I would quote this policy, but the condemnation remained, my quote was removed, and so was I. :omg:

• American Renaissance is a pro Trump website.

Last edited:
That’s because you’re not a Jew on the Democrat target hit list. I’d say with one or two exceptions, all the vile outrage is coming from the left.

So why did Dick Cheney endorse Kamala?

Is Dick Cheney really a muslim too??

I will preface this by saying I have never actually visited Stormfront and know of its existence only from the leftists here.

That said, much of the Israel/Palestine subforum has become a platform for Jew-haters to spread antisemitic propaganda, most notably the blood libel of “genocide” and comparisons of Israel to Nazi Germany, in an effort to spread Jew-hate. Both of these meet the standard of antisemitism, according to the definition accepted by the U.S. State Department and 150 other developed countries.

The most recent line of attack is that Israel is now committing a “genocide” in Lebanon. Are we to expect that when Islamic terrorists launch a big rocket attack or are about to do so, and Israel hits back, that the antisemites will call it a genocide?

If USMB has decided to provide a platform by which to allow antisemites to advance lies to increase contempt for Jews, well….its a private board and can do as the owner pleases. But let’s admit that this is what the I/P forum has devolved to.
They have been saying that since 1999

Forum List

Back