Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

There is ZERO functional difference between them.
But there are genetic differences. I know they are the same species. But it is, indeed, an example of evolution, in the strict sense.
Birds evolved from dinosaurs but I'm sure there are genetic differences.
Uh...okay. That's a safe bet.
Is a feather a modified scale ? OR is a scale a modified feather ???
Feathers are modified scales. Reptiles and their scales existed before birds.

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

It's more a demonstration of evolution. Evolution itself is simply change in the genetic code over a population of a species.
But the shift of a wolf to a dog. Is like the shift of an Negro to a Swed. You may get a different look, but one isn't inferior to the other in aptitude.

But there are genetic differences. I know they are the same species. But it is, indeed, an example of evolution, in the strict sense.

there is not all you have is similarity in DNA.
Lie. We have way more than that. Especially when it comes to DNA. Has it occured to you that you have no idea what you are talking about?
LOL you ignore the Fact that science has no real evidence just conjecture and tell me I am ignorant? You ignore the fact science has no clear connection between all the supposed ancestor of man and call me ignorant? And there is no clear DNA foot print except to Neanderthal

Lie. We have way more than that. Especially when it comes to DNA. Has it occured to you that you have no idea what you are talking about?
LOL you ignore the Fact that science has no real evidence just conjecture and tell me I am ignorant? You ignore the fact science has no clear connection between all the supposed ancestor of man and call me ignorant? And there is no clear DNA foot print except to Neanderthal
While science marches on with new discoveries, even the clear connection to Neanderthal DNA is a refutation to a 6,000 year old planet, A&E fables and Noah's pleasure cruise.

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

the horse proves in bred evolution. However there is no clear proof or real evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.
Interesting point.

the horse proves in bred evolution. However there is no clear proof or real evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.
False.

The term you're not familiar with is speciation and there are many examples.

There are lots more. What does Jimmy Swaggert have in response?

While science marches on with new discoveries, even the clear connection to Neanderthal DNA is a refutation to a 6,000 year old planet, A&E fables and Noah's pleasure cruise.

already debunked your ignorant claim to 6000 year old earth being anything other then a fringe belief.

already debunked your ignorant claim to 6000 year old earth being anything other then a fringe belief.
A 6,000 year old planet is not such a fringe belief. Otherwise, how does anyone resolve other fables; Noah's Ark, people living for 900 years, the lack of humans frolicking with dinosaurs, etc.?

But the shift of a wolf to a dog. Is like the shift of an Negro to a Swed.
Yes and no. Dogs and wolves have mich more genetic variability than humans. But this still is evolution. And you have already admitted evolution on the larger scale. You admit genetics can change. Given enough tome, they change a LOT. And you have NO argument to the contrary.

Its stupid and wrong. The only reason it is not a laughingstock across the entire population is because there are a billion christians who were brainwashed as children.

Both and neither.

God said "kknd" can only reproduce after "kind"

Show us where a dog has been bred into a cat. Or a fish

A 6,000 year old planet is not such a fringe belief. Otherwise, how does anyone resolve other fables; Noah's Ark, people living for 900 years, the lack of humans frolicking with dinosaurs, etc.?
you are beyond stupid and yes it is fringe few people believe it.

Forum List

Back