Are we gonna get another thug out night in Ferguson?? I may see a movie if not.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok guys got a dilemma. Girlfriend wants to go see Train Wreck tonight. I like Amy Schumer...she's hilarious. And LeBron is in it...and he's one of my favorite athletes.

BUT....that shit will he on Redbox soon. And riots are never ever as good as watching live. News is there now saying police say tonight's gonna be bad.

Ugh...what to do??? 9pm EDT movie. So it'll be during prime riot hours in Ferguson.

Go see the movie. For America. I'll be out on the streets with a shotgun, ready to shoot the first brown person I see. I'll do it in your honor.

#MegynKelly'sAWhore

Ha. A bad run in with a cop is probably in your future then.

If I was a business owner in furgason...I'd get the fuck out. These people are fucking themselves out of businesses, jobs and economic development.

What a bunch of senseless bullshit.

Reporter on TV is interviewing biz owners. They say word is all over that they are planning to loot and burn all "cop friendly" businesses. Says thugs are roaming now with walkie talkies and peeking into stores...apparently making a game plan for later.

If I was a business owner in furgason...I'd get the fuck out. These people are fucking themselves out of businesses, jobs and economic development.

Reporter on TV is interviewing biz owners. They say word is all over that they are planning to loot and burn all "cop friendly" businesses. Says thugs are roaming now with walkie talkies and peeking into stores...apparently making a game plan for later.

Blacks make their bed all over this country. I don't feel sorry for them being poor as they fucking do shit like this.

All these thugs should be shot.

Make sure you got Snake Plissken with you, and maybe you'll survive...maybe. :eusa_eh:

1981-escape-from-new-york.jpg

Ah yeaaaahhh Bucs you gonna pre-game? Take some shots, chug some beers?! It's gonna be AWESOME! So many brown people are gonna get CAPPED awwww yeeaaaahhh!!!

Ah yeaaaahhh Bucs you gonna pre-game? Take some shots, chug some beers?! It's gonna be AWESOME! So many brown people are gonna get CAPPED awwww yeeaaaahhh!!!

The problem is brown people probably will cap each other. The problem is these brown people don't value business and will likely fuck themselves out of more economic opportunity.

The problem is brown people probably will cap each other. The problem is these brown people don't value business and will likely fuck themselves out of more economic opportunity.
YES! Let's drink and celebrate! :beer:

Could make it a drinking game.

Every time we hear no justice no peace...sip beer.
See any object thrown at cops...chug.
Store looted...shot of cherry bomb.
Store burned...shot of jager.
Shots fired...shot of tequila.

I won't make it til midnight.

Christ you pussy. You're going to be watching on TV? Instead of out there handing out AMERICAN JUSTICE?! Go watch your Amy Schumer movie little girl.

Christ you pussy. You're going to be watching on TV? Instead of out there handing out AMERICAN JUSTICE?! Go watch your Amy Schumer movie little girl.

You sound like a 15 year old who just discovered message boards.

Home theaters are not that expensive. We put one in back in like 2003 and haven't missed the "movie theater" experience yet. My vote is "not worth the risk."

Myself personally, I'd move. You're an officer yea? Come to Alaska, we seriously need more - it's an easy job with good pay, and like 98% of us love our officers. Three of my "next door" neighbors are police officers, plus there's at least four more up and down just the street I'm on :) We're happy to be a blue neighborhood!

Home theaters are not that expensive. We put one in back in like 2003 and haven't missed the "movie theater" experience yet. My vote is "not worth the risk."

Myself personally, I'd move. You're an officer yea? Come to Alaska, we seriously need more - it's an easy job with good pay, and like 98% of us love our officers. Three of my "next door" neighbors are police officers, plus there's at least four more up and down just the street I'm on :) We're happy to be a blue neighborhood!

Nah I used to be. 8 years in Atlanta. I've considered Alaska though. Love the scenery and natural stuff. I can honestly say though that the biggest thing is yall don't have college football. I'm a fanatic. Driving to SEC games in the fall...it's my passion . I'd miss it too much up there.

You sound like a 15 year old who just discovered message boards.
And you sound like Megyn Kelly 2 days into her period. You better get with the program chachi.

Forum List

Back