Are We Heading for a Race War?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Let's hope common sense will prevail in this racially charged environment in order to prevent retaliation
Are We Heading for a Race War? | Canada Free Press
15 Apr 2021 ~~ By Chuck Lehmann
No, I’m not trying to be an alarmist, just a pragmatist, from what I’ve heard and seen recently. There are people in our country who base their whole existence on undermining the United States, and most of them are U.S. citizens, not foreign interlopers.
Starting in the 1960s, we’ve had a string of violent, anarchistic groups that have caused havoc all around the country leading up to today’s extra violent groups who are using the “race card” to foment disorder. One of the “fathers” of this anarchistic philosophy was the founder of “Community Organizing”, the late Saul Alinsky, whose “Rules for Radicals” seem to be the bible for these “Apostles of Anarchy”. Some of the purveyors of the Alinsky philosophy are the “race baiters” Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the “Squad” (Cortez, Omar, Tlaib and Pressley), plus the Marxist founders of the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement, and a goodly contingent of the Democrats in Congress.
Racial arsonists Playing on liberal “white guilt”
The catalyst for this racial unrest is the impression that the police are systematically killing unarmed mostly black men (and some women). Playing on liberal “white guilt”, the racial arsonists have encouraged others to use incidents of police killings involving minorities as a justification to riot, burn, and pillage as they proclaim to protest “racial injustice”.
~Snip~
The police are under attack all over the country with the false charge of “police racism”
The facts of black killings by police are exaggerated by false facts making a dishonest case of “systemic” police racism used to rile up the minority communities against the police. With the George Floyd trial going on and the killing of a black motorist by a female police officer, presumably by mistake in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota are both feeding into the actions of ANTIFA and BLM for the coming late spring and summer of more potential violence.
~Snip~
When the charge “racism” is thrown around willy-nilly , just to inflame emotions, there comes a time when law-abiding citizens will rise up and say enough is enough, and hit back in kind. That would be a disaster if that should happen. It is up to the Democrats, who passively condone the antics of these violent anarchist groups, to stand up and condemn these anti-American activities. Let’s hope common sense will prevail in this racially charged environment in order to prevent retaliation.

Comment:
We are indeed headed toward a "Race War" and it’s being fueled daily by the scammers in the WH and their funding of BLM and Antifa.
Yet, cooler minds must persist Americans of all races are smarter than that.
However, I do believe that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist Party and highly statist elites of the US Deep State/Federal Government are using racial politics for leftist agitation and subversion for definite political purposes.
Chyna Joey Xi Biden and the rest of the PM/DSA Domestic enemy occupiers in D.C., are definitely trying to get rid of local police and replace them with them with national police, feds, as part of their utopian totalitarian police state. It’s why their propaganda dept. the Quisling Media has been increasing the focus on death by cop. If you’ll notice the propaganda has increased since Biden occupied Trumps office.
The majority of adult Black people just like White. Brown and Yellow people in America, just want to live their lives and pursue their own happiness. That’s not to say a few bad apples of all races don’t need to be dealt with.
It is without doubt an INSURRECTION....

Last edited:
We need a good race war!

15-Major-Differences-Between-Formula-1-And-NASCAR-1.jpg

Let's hope common sense will prevail in this racially charged environment in order to prevent retaliation
No, I’m not trying to be an alarmist, just a pragmatist, from what I’ve heard and seen recently. There are people in our country who base their whole existence on undermining the United States, and most of them are U.S. citizens, not foreign interlopers.
Starting in the 1960s, we’ve had a string of violent, anarchistic groups that have caused havoc all around the country leading up to today’s extra violent groups who are using the “race card” to foment disorder. One of the “fathers” of this anarchistic philosophy was the founder of “Community Organizing”, the late Saul Alinsky, whose “Rules for Radicals” seem to be the bible for these “Apostles of Anarchy”. Some of the purveyors of the Alinsky philosophy are the “race baiters” Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the “Squad” (Cortez, Omar, Tlaib and Pressley), plus the Marxist founders of the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement, and a goodly contingent of the Democrats in Congress.
The catalyst for this racial unrest is the impression that the police are systematically killing unarmed mostly black men (and some women). Playing on liberal “white guilt”, the racial arsonists have encouraged others to use incidents of police killings involving minorities as a justification to riot, burn, and pillage as they proclaim to protest “racial injustice”.
~Snip~
The police are under attack all over the country with the false charge of “police racism”
The facts of black killings by police are exaggerated by false facts making a dishonest case of “systemic” police racism used to rile up the minority communities against the police. With the George Floyd trial going on and the killing of a black motorist by a female police officer, presumably by mistake in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota are both feeding into the actions of ANTIFA and BLM for the coming late spring and summer of more potential violence.
~Snip~
When the charge “racism” is thrown around willy-nilly , just to inflame emotions, there comes a time when law-abiding citizens will rise up and say enough is enough, and hit back in kind. That would be a disaster if that should happen. It is up to the Democrats, who passively condone the antics of these violent anarchist groups, to stand up and condemn these anti-American activities. Let’s hope common sense will prevail in this racially charged environment in order to prevent retaliation.

Comment:
We are indeed headed toward a "Race War" and it’s being fueled daily by the scammers in the WH and their funding of BLM and Antifa.
However, I do believe that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist Party and highly statist elites of the US Deep State/Federal Government are using racial politics for leftist agitation and subversion for definite political purposes.
Chyna Joey Xi Biden and the rest of the PM/DSA Domestic enemy occupiers in D.C., are definitely trying to get rid of local police and replace them with them with national police, feds, as part of their utopian totalitarian police state. It’s why their propaganda dept. the Quisling Media has been increasing the focus on death by cop. If you’ll notice the propaganda has increased since Biden occupied Trumps office.
The majority of adult Black people just like White. Brown and Yellow people in America, just want to live their lives and pursue their own happiness. That’s not to say a few bad apples of all races don’t need to be dealt with.
As long as the jiggaboos stay away from the political elites, then the elites hope for this war.
But if it gets close to home and an elite feels threatened...

It's up to right wingers, who consistently defend every black death at a cop's hand to stand up and say that arrogance and disregard for the law and civil rights by the cops can not be tolerated or condoned. Until cops police their own, and the right wing stops encouraging unlawful behavior by our cops, things will get worse.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Maybe, China and Russia will be using their experts in manipulating the people through the internet to make it happen.

The efforts to support racial divisions are mainly being enforced by the leftist MSM. IT is their agenda, along with a few other "side motives".

I formerly was a most optimistic person in most respects. Over the past 15 years, however, my hope of maintaining that outlook needed a hard dose of reality so I find myself more as a realist.

The current reality in the US is what it's been going on for many decades: the media has almost total control over the message. LSM controls what people talk about daily, and what we don't talk about. LSM not only decides what domestic events are discussed and totally ignored, but also narrows down our scope of vision to believe things are worse then they really are, to believe things are not as bad as they seem, and have specific political end-games in mind. This, in itself, is something Americans should have been a lot more concerned about as media power was less than what it is today since inception of the internet.

I refuse to buy what's being sold. There is a time to use the reject button. When a large majority of informed Americans have finally had enough of their purposeful, manipulation tactics, become vocal against the article writers and their publishers who promote fear, doom, and the sky is falling for everyone messages, it will be a new dawn for all. Consumers can create their own reality, it's just not something LSM wants its readers and viewers to know.

The efforts to support racial divisions are mainly being enforced by the leftist MSM. IT is their agenda, along with a few other "side motives".

I formerly was a most optimistic person in most respects. Over the past 15 years, however, my hope of maintaining that outlook needed a hard dose of reality so I find myself more as a realist.

The current reality in the US is what it's been going on for many decades: the media has almost total control over the message. LSM controls what people talk about daily, and what we don't talk about. LSM not only decides what domestic events are discussed and totally ignored, but also narrows down our scope of vision to believe things are worse then they really are, to believe things are not as bad as they seem, and have specific political end-games in mind. This, in itself, is something Americans should have been a lot more concerned about as media power was less than what it is today since inception of the internet.

I refuse to buy what's being sold. There is a time to use the reject button. When a large majority of informed Americans have finally had enough of their purposeful, manipulation tactics, become vocal against the article writers and their publishers who promote fear, doom, and the sky is falling for everyone messages, it will be a new dawn for all. Consumers can create their own reality, it's just not something LSM wants its readers and viewers to know.
The Lame Stream Media is all for the rioters, looters and murderers until it gets close, then they call the police....Go figure.

The Lame Stream Media is all for the rioters, looters and murderers until it gets close, then they call the police....Go figure.

I just hope to see the day when consumers take back (or should I say take) the power of information to demand 100% truth without deception, ploy, or subterfuge. All of the games they enjoy need to be called out, rejected, and ignored. They are banking on the fact that American consumers NEED them for info, when that couldn't be farther from the truth for anyone with an internet to global news outlets to compare and contrast.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:
As long as the jiggaboos stay away from the political elites, then the elites hope for this war.
But if it gets close to home and an elite feels threatened...

True. Remember ,Pelosi has a WALL around her house. And armed guards. So to Hollywood fag Celebs.

A traffic stop is a traffic stop. There is no such thing as an 'illegal' traffic stop. A police officer may stop you in your vehicle on any belief that a traffic infringement has occurred. They can stop you if you are driving in a manner 'suspicious' -- driving slow, frequent stops, etc. In states with Implied Consent Laws, you can be breathalyzed even if you show no outward signs of intoxication. Refusal to take a breath test is an offense.

If you get pulled over, just comply, get it over with AND, if you believe you have been wrongly targeted, make a complaint to police or city / county / state government after the fact.

It's up to right wingers, who consistently defend every black death at a cop's hand to stand up and say that arrogance and disregard for the law and civil rights by the cops can not be tolerated or condoned. Until cops police their own, and the right wing stops encouraging unlawful behavior by our cops, things will get worse.
Duante Wright was a wanted thug and he tried to run. Bad decision. Cops aren't to blame for his bad judgment.

No race war in the way you're thinking. There might be a war between racists and everyone else. But the racists would lose. Bigly

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:
It is without doubt an INSURRECTION....
The thread premise is a lie.

Duante Wright was a wanted thug and he tried to run. Bad decision. Cops aren't to blame for his bad judgment.
No. They're to blame for murdering him after he put his hands up.

No. They're to blame for murdering him after he put his hands up.
That's a lie. Video shows him resisting and trying to drive away. Why do you lie to protect thugs?

Forum List

Back