Are you a Demopublican?

His finest moment period will be when he FINALLY takes his meds. and leaves this board after seeing everyone here laughing @ pointing @ em.:lol:

Says the loon who melted down a week or so ago, threatening to report me to somebody who just laughed at you, then the others who came online to see the R1 wack who was crying and whining like a little girl. :lol:

I have been snuffing out far wack libertarians like Conty and Neo and neo-con wannabees like you for a long, long time.

Keep flaming and keep getting snuffed. :lol:

snuffing?

You can't (or won't) even give a complete definition of what a libertarian is....

To be fair with your "ability" to define things..

Tell us how there are no statist countries in the world again
:eusa_whistle:

Then again, your non-answer does tell one so much more
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
You were the one who said that about statist countries, right?

I gave the perfect definition of libertarianism. Loonies who don't want to have to pull their weight but still collect the rewards. Two words: fuck em.

His finest moment period will be when he FINALLY takes his meds. and leaves this board after seeing everyone here laughing @ pointing @ em.:lol:

Says the loon who melted down a week or so ago, threatening to report me to somebody who just laughed at you, then the others who came online to see the R1 wack who was crying and whining like a little girl. :lol:

I have been snuffing out far wack libertarians like Conty and Neo and neo-con wannabees like you for a long, long time.

snuffing?

You can't (or won't) even give a complete definition of what a libertarian is....

Dude, I'm tellin you, give it up. Starkey is clearly emotionally unstable, we can't help, only counseling, and a SHIT LOAD of meds can.:lol:

You notice how after I pwned/humiliated that troll last, bout 2 WEEKS AGO, HE'S STILL cyber stalkin me, following me around like a lost, hungry puppy, ^^troll flaming on me^^ to warrant a response, to warrant his long awaited chance @ redemption.:lol:

I still have yet to humor his wacko ass, but I still do enjoy watching this dude meltdown. I mean damn practically the whole board has called em out over the last couple days, minus his troll friends.:lol:

snuffing?

Dude, I'm tellin you, give it up. Starkey is clearly emotionally unstable, we can't help, only counseling, and a SHIT LOAD of meds can.:lol:

You notice how after I pwned/humiliated that troll last, bout 2 WEEKS AGO, HE'S STILL cyber stalkin me, following me around like a lost, hungry puppy, ^^troll flaming on me^^ to warrant a response, to warrant his long awaited chance @ redemption.:lol:

I still have yet to humor his wacko ass, but I still do enjoy watching this dude meltdown. I mean damn practically the whole board has called em out over the last couple days, minus his troll friends.:lol:

Maybe he could express his anger by starting a post.

In over 15,000 posts, he has never started one; this would be a good time.

Perhaps he has some type of "posting impotence" ?

Thank Obama, PapaObama Health Care passed just in time to help him

Last edited:
snuffing?

I should link my "Only 29%" thread. That was his last EPIC meltdown.:lol:

He challenged me to prove I pwned even ONE poster. So I linked to the post where McDonk challenged me to provide a poll other than FOX News or the related that has Obama @ 39%.

I POSTED ZOGBY, A DEMOCRAT. Now, as anyone who AINT a retarded troll can see, that is clear, obvious, UNdeniable, epic pwnage.

I really do think Starkey knows this, cuz dude FLIPPED OUT. He immediately started sayin "ZOMG LOLZ LOLZ U SO STOOPID (R) U FAILE OMG OMG WTF LOL"

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I really do think Starkey known this, cuz dude FLIPPED OUT. He immediately started sayin "ZOMG LOLZ LOLZ U SO STOOPID (R) U FAILE OMG OMG WTF LOL"

:lol::lol::lol:

Interesting..

Perhaps he has the same problem as Papa Obama has with the US, "Premature proclamation" ? Who would have thought

Guess it comes from his "inexperience" and "over-exuberance" just like PapaObama

pre2-i2025.jpg

You got your ass handed to you, and you just can't stand that. The several other conservatives, centrists, and liberals had their fun punching you around.

DO NOT GO AWAY, Black Knight. You are too fun for us here to have you run away again. You are as funny as the Hitler parodies. Your behavior reminds me of the character.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqxRPZdfvs[/ame]

Guess it comes from his "inexperience" and "over-exuberance" just like PapaObama

This is the best answer to libertarian loons like you, Neo.

JOHN SCALZI: WHATEVER

Libertarians blog with a frequency that makes one wonder if they're actually employed somewhere or if they have loved ones that miss them. Libertarian blogs even more snide than conservative blogs, if that's possible. Socially slow -- will assume other people actually want to talk about legalizing hemp and the benefits of a polyamorous ethos when all these other folks really want is to drink beer and play Grand Theft Auto 3. Libertarianism the official political system of science fiction authors, which explains why science fiction is in such a rut these days. Libertarians often polyamorous (and hope you are too) but also somewhat out of shape, which takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Easily offended; Libertarians most likely to respond to this column. The author will attempt to engage subtle wit but will actually come across as a geeky whiner (Conservatives, more schooled in the art of poisonous replies, may actually achieve wit; liberals will reply that they don't find any of this humorous at all). Libertarians secretly worried that ultimately someone will figure out the whole of their political philosophy boils down to "Get Off My Property." News flash: This is not really a big secret to the rest of us.

I Hate Your Politics Whatever

This is the best answer to libertarian loons like you, Neo.

JOHN SCALZI: WHATEVER

Libertarians blog with a frequency that makes one wonder if they're actually employed somewhere or if they have loved ones that miss them.

Coming from someone like who has posted over 15,000 times (with no original posts), makes your whole argument, a little disingenuous.
In fact,

• Total Posts: 15,523
  • Posts Per Day: 30.55
  • Joined 08-10-2009

More so, when you consider I have,

• Total Posts: 1,362
  • Posts Per Day: 3.54
  • Joined 12-12-2009

Then again, I would expect no less, disingenuous and weak.

However, since at times it seems you drank the "kool-aid" of Obama, you could have a problem with numbers. You know liberal math and all.
Being the case, your confusion is forgivable.
:eusa_angel:

Try again

It might help if you actually tried to define what Libertarian's political beliefs are for everyone.
You have given many insults; word games and reasons why you don't like them- but what are their actually political beliefs.

Perhaps you don't real know- that's OK, just say so.

Perhaps then, I could see if I fit your definition

Last edited:
Neo, you got butt handed to you, and that is the best you can do. :lol:

R1 is now insisting that normal discussion is pwning. If that is true, then I did everything to him but cut off his genitals and burned them in the pit of his stomach.

Come on, you loons. Let's get back to reality.

R1 is now insisting that normal discussion is pwning. If that is true, then I did everything to him but cut off his genitals and burned them in the pit of his stomach.

Did you ever notice the posters who claim they "won" or "beat" someone in someway,
never really did.

Funny how that works....

Last edited:

Did you ever notice the posters who claim they "won" or "beat" someone in someway,
never really did.

Funny how that works....

You are 100% right, kiddo. Go read you, Samurai, R!, divecon, house, and the rest of the wacks.

Funny how that works. :lol:

never really did.

Funny how that works....

You are 100% right, kiddo. Go read you, Samurai, R!, divecon, house, and the rest of the wacks.

Well, I see you keep good company

What do they say, ..."birds of a feather"...
and "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

See Jake, you have more in common with them than you think....

Last edited:
Naw, just kicking your type around.

I mean, really, there are Americans, and then there are libertarians.

never really did.

Funny how that works....

Well, I see you keep good company

What do they say, ..."birds of a feather"...
and "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

See Jake, you have more in common with them than you think....

Perhaps you can form a new political party with your friends
since you have so much in common

Naw, just kicking your type around.

I mean, really, there are Americans, and then there are libertarians.

One would suspect your type would like to keep " a boot to the throat"

I must leave.

I have enjoyed your insults for what it is worth

Feel free to post how you have won and beat everyone on the whole board. Keep up the good work
:eusa_pray:

Happy New Year
comrade

Last edited:
Happy New Year, neo.

Libertarians are Looney Bikers and Geeks!

libertarian conventionMy pot smoking libertarian friend came for a visit last night. Pot smoking libertarians are very different than capital “L” libertarians. Jimbo is a one issue voter, legalize pot, end of story. On the other hand, The Freeper (freerepublic.com) brand of Libertarians are a completely different animal -- I use that word objectively. Not only is the Libertarian Party concept of the prefect society modeled on Mad Max movies, but they find even Adolph Hitler too liberal.

Jimbo came by to take charge of the TV remote and direct it to some channel I had not known existed, and there was the Libertarian Party Convention. The crux of the matter was visual. Though there were more people with beards and bib overalls than at a John Deere Jamoboree, I swear that half the delegates came by Harley each accompanied by a Geeky Nerd with a white shirt, red tie and the required pocket pen holder.

I doubt there is any social strata in America more White, Male, and Single than the Libertarians. Point being, GOP Presidential candidate Ron Paul (Libertarian) is Mad Max himself.

Libertarians are Looney Bikers and Geeks! - Kick! Making Politics Fun - A liberal dose of political humor

The Constitution, Laws, and Libertarians. Critiques Of Libertarianism: The Constitution, Laws, and Libertarians.

Part of the "Critiques of Libertarianism" site.
Critiques Of Libertarianism

Last updated 12/20/08.

The same credulousness that makes some people apt to become libertarians makes them prone to many bizarre conspiracy theories. Libertarians frequently parrot bizarre pseudolegal formulas or selective histories to justify militias, common law courts, sovereign citizenship, admiralty law, fully informed juries, immunity from income tax, etc.

Most of these are urban legends originating with other groups. Some have been actually tested by believers (who subsequently lose the legal battles, civil and criminal, which they have entered into based on these beliefs.) What unites them all is a kind of magical thinking, that power lies in ritual incantations.

Libertarians also adopt many right-wing criticisms of modern court interpretations of the Constitution. This seems to play an important part in their demonization of government. See also the Gun Control index.

Forum List

Back