Are You As Baffled By Santorum's Poor Poll Numbers As I Am ?

As far as it goes, I'm surprised. He was the #2 delegate recepient last time out.

Should he have been anything other than a punchine in the national discourse then or now? No.

Fair or not, Santorum was seen as a lackey for the Bush White House and many Pennsylvanians were angry over his support of the Iraq War. They are the two of the reasons he got annihilated by 18 percentage points in 2006 by a dull as dishwater candidate.
There is no way that Santorum could be seen as having anything to do with Mr. Act of Love, other than by airhead imbeciles. AS for supporting the Iraq war, that is a good thing, as now proven by the rise of ISIS.

True. But the bane of social right he represents is very relevant, very much alive, and remains a threat to citizens' protected liberties.
The politics Santorum represents is a solid PROTECTION of the American worker, against the the onslaught of the immigration lobby's various vested interests (Democratic Party, churches, some unions, Spanish media, ethnocentrist groups, businesses wanting cheap labor, etc) This is proven by his A grade on immigration from numbersUSA (highest of all the candidates)

Fair or not, Santorum was seen as a lackey for the Bush White House and many Pennsylvanians were angry over his support of the Iraq War. They are the two of the reasons he got annihilated by 18 percentage points in 2006 by a dull as dishwater candidate.
There is no way that Santorum could be seen as having anything to do with Mr. Act of Love, other than by airhead imbeciles. AS for supporting the Iraq war, that is a good thing, as now proven by the rise of ISIS.

Only very few fools believe The Iraq War was a good thing. That being said, I take great solace in knowing that Santorum is never going to be President.

I'm not surprised in the least. The man is a religious zealot with no personality who spends more time whining and lying than he does presenting solutions.
Try reading the OP and it's links. All this ignorance is irritating.

The politics Santorum represents is a solid PROTECTION of the American worker, against the the onslaught of the immigration lobby's various vested interests (Democratic Party, churches, some unions, Spanish media, ethnocentrist groups, businesses wanting cheap labor, etc) This is proven by his A grade on immigration from numbersUSA (highest of all the candidates)

What you say might be true. But at the end of the day, he's a religious zealot. Middle America doesn't like religious zealots.

Only very few fools believe The Iraq War was a good thing. That being said, I take great solace in knowing that Santorum is never going to be President.
Ever hear of ISIS ? Pheeeew!! High-pitched whistle. The stupidity being shown in this thread in mind-numbing.
rolleyes.gif

What you say might be true. But at the end of the day, he's a religious zealot. Middle America doesn't like religious zealots.
If that's true then Middle America ought to really hate the Muslim ass-kissing Democrats.

As far as it goes, I'm surprised. He was the #2 delegate recepient last time out.

Should he have been anything other than a punchine in the national discourse then or now? No.
You would have to be saying that the immigration issue isn't very important, in order to hold that position.

Ever hear of ISIS ? Pheeeew!! High-pitched whistle. The stupidity being shown in this thread in mind-numbing.
rolleyes.gif

Anywhere you post the the stupidity on you display is mind-numbing. Santorum is a religious nut who, if he were muslim, would probably be one of the extremeists you rail against. He thinks contraception should be outlawed you moron...that wouldn't fly in Salem in the 1600s much less now.

rolleyes.gif

That's rich coming from one of they very few supporters left of The Iraq War as that cluster fuck is responsible for the rise of ISIS. The fact that you are baffled by Santorum's poor poll numbers is a testament to your mind-numbing stupidity. :thup:

not baffled at all... i'm baffled that ted cruz and donald trump are doing as well as they are.

but i never underestimate the nuttiness of wingers.
Why (and HOW) would you be baffled by that ? It's quite obvious why they are doing as well as they are. They are confronting the important issues of immigration, Islamization, terrorism, national security, etc. that most others just sweep under the rug.

You would have to be saying that the immigration issue isn't very important, in order to hold that position.

It isn't.

It usually polls around 3%.

Most Americans like cheap produce and getting a couple of meals at Chilis that costs about $25 bucks.

Most immigrants (those who are here on visa and those here illegally) are here to make some money and promote embetterment. Given the same odds, you'd be doing the same thing.

In an election year, folks like you are told what to worry about and like programmed little idiots, you worry about it. In this case, it works to my candidate's advantage so I certainly hope that Cruz or Trump get the GOP nominee. Getting it on the backs of immigrants would be oh so sweet.

What's amusing is that Trump is considered to be 'doing well' with support from only a third of the GOP, 'support' that manifests in meaningless opinion polls.
1. The polls are not "meaningless"

2. Trump getting support in the 40% range is doing VERY well in a race that began with 17 candidates, and still has the number in double digits. When the losers drop out, quite likely their supporters will gravitate to Trump, and his numbers will then be much higher. I have a hunch we soon may be seeing this from Ben Carson. Your amusement comes from not having thought this through.

I'm not surprised in the least. The man is a religious zealot with no personality who spends more time whining and lying than he does presenting solutions.
NumbersUSA totally disagrees with you. I'll go with their perspective.

That's rich coming from one of they very few supporters left of The Iraq War as that cluster fuck is responsible for the rise of ISIS. The fact that you are baffled by Santorum's poor poll numbers is a testament to your mind-numbing stupidity. :thup:
What is responsible for the rise of ISIS is the stoppage of the Iraq War when national security know-nothing Obama pulled out the troops in 2011, creating a vacuum in Iraq. Practically a written invitation for them. Not seeing that is an example of YOUR mind-numbing stupidity.

Anywhere you post the the stupidity on you display is mind-numbing. Santorum is a religious nut who, if he were muslim, would probably be one of the extremeists you rail against. He thinks contraception should be outlawed you moron...that wouldn't fly in Salem in the 1600s much less now.
Immigration is a lot more important than contraception, and a ban on contraception would never happen, whether Santorum thinks about it or not. Do have the foggiest idea about the harms that American citizens (especially the working class) are enduring due to the current immigration fiasco ? Because if you'd like some tutoring on it, I promise I won't charge you for it. Just think. You get that free of charge. Cool, huh ? :biggrin:

PS - how many times have you been warned by the mods about just talking about the topic, and not resorting to personal attacks ? Got any idea ? I've lost count now. I mean really.
geez.gif

What is responsible for the rise of ISIS is the stoppage of the Iraq War when national security know-nothing Obama pulled out the troops in 2011, creating a vacuum in Iraq. Practically a written invitation for them. Not seeing that is an example of YOUR mind-numbing stupidity.

The Iraqi government didn't want us there anymore and they wanted to charge members our military in Iraqi civilian courts. The latter was a deal breaker.

Immigration is a lot more important than contraception, and a ban on contraception would never happen, whether Santorum thinks about it or not. Do have the foggiest idea about the harms that American citizens (especially the working class) are enduring due to the current immigration fiasco ? Because if you'd like some tutoring on it, I promise I won't charge you for it. Just think. You get that free of charge. Cool, huh ? :biggrin:
There is nothing you could teach me about anything loser.

Forum List

Back