Are You As Baffled By Santorum's Poor Poll Numbers As I Am ?

It isn't. It usually polls around 3%. Most Americans like cheap produce and getting a couple of meals at Chilis that costs about $25 bucks.
Most immigrants (those who are here on visa and those here illegally) are here to make some money and promote embetterment. Given the same odds, you'd be doing the same thing.

In an election year, folks like you are told what to worry about and like programmed little idiots, you worry about it. In this case, it works to my candidate's advantage so I certainly hope that Cruz or Trump get the GOP nominee. Getting it on the backs of immigrants would be oh so sweet.
3% huh ? HA HA HA. Did you really expect to throw that one out and get away with it ?
geez.gif

EARTH TO CC: 29% called illegal immigration a top issue in June 2011, that's up 10 points to 39%.

CNN/ORC Poll: Views on guns, immigration, abortion - CNNPolitics.com

Only a complete idiot would say immigration is not an important issue. Tens of millions of Americans are unemployed, while at the same time tens of millions of foreigners are filling jobs in the US. You need somebody to explain the significance of that ?

In addition here's your tutoring. You are to go to your room. Study this list, and come back and report to me later today. Is that understood ? Run along now.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex 9-11, Boston marathon, San Bernardino)

It isn't. It usually polls around 3%. Most Americans like cheap produce and getting a couple of meals at Chilis that costs about $25 bucks.
Most immigrants (those who are here on visa and those here illegally) are here to make some money and promote embetterment. Given the same odds, you'd be doing the same thing.

In an election year, folks like you are told what to worry about and like programmed little idiots, you worry about it. In this case, it works to my candidate's advantage so I certainly hope that Cruz or Trump get the GOP nominee. Getting it on the backs of immigrants would be oh so sweet.
3% huh ? HA HA HA. Did you really expect to throw that one out and get away with it.

EARTH TO CC: 29% called illegal immigration a top issue in June 2011, that's up 10 points to 39%.

CNN/ORC Poll: Views on guns, immigration, abortion - CNNPolitics.com

Only a complete idiot would say immigration is not an important issue. Tens of millions of Americans are unemployed, while at the same time tens of millions of foreigners are filling jobs in the US. You need somebody to explain the significance of that ?

In addition here's your tutoring. You are to go to your room. Study this list, and come back and report to me later today. Is that understood ? Run along now.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex 9-11, Boston marathon, San Bernardino)

Gee and much like 2015, 2011 was the year before (wait for it) a Presidential Election....

Now be a good little drone and carry the water for Trumpy and Cruz. Remember, Marco Rubio is for amnesty....you shouldn't elect Marco...

PS: If you're any indication of the "culture" erosion is quite welcome.

There is nothing you could teach me about anything loser.
I just did my little student (Post # 41) :biggrin:

I could also teach you how to play the guitar, mandolin and fiddle, but only the best and brightest can learn those. :laugh:

I am really surprised that Rick Santorum's poll numbers (about 1%) are as low as they are. I see him as a really fine candidate, who frankly makes some other candidates look weak by comparison. He is a true conservative, has the highest rating of all candidates from numbersUSA on immigration (an A), a huge issue in this campaign, with Trump and Cruz close behind him, and won 10 primaries as the runner-up to Romney 4 years ago.

Rick also has govt experience having been a Senator during the Clinton years, including going through some vicious battles with the Clintons at that time. A year ago (well before Trump entered the race), I looked at Santorum as the guy who should have become the frontrunner. The GOP has always promoted its “next in line” — Ronald Reagan in 1980 after losing in 1976, George H. W. Bush in 1988 after losing in 1980, John McCain in 2008 after losing in 2000, Romney in 2012 after losing in 2008 — and Santorum looked like he was prime to go into Iowa (which he won in 2012), with a head of steam.

I'm just not getting it about him. When Republicans are asked about him, they say they like his message, but aren't supporting him because of his standing in the polls. This then becomes a self-perpetuating dynamic that robs Santorum of the foundational support needed to legitimize his candidacy, and build up support and poll numbers.

I'm just not quite getting this. What do others think about it ? I'm just curious.

Rick Santorum in Iowa: Looking Forward, Looking Back

2016 Presidential Hopefuls | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

PS - I find it hard to believe that Santorum trails behind Jeb Bush.
geez.gif

You have Trump and Cruz stealing his voting block, and the two ( Trump and Cruz ) have had their name out there more often than Rick, so that explains it to me.

As for him trailing Jeb Bush, look at my first reason.

The Iraqi government didn't want us there anymore and they wanted to charge members our military in Iraqi civilian courts. The latter was a deal breaker.
There is no such thing as a "deal breaker", when it comes to US national security. Protection o fthr American people is job # 1, and for that, nothing is off the table.

Because of Obama's foreign policy and national security ineptness and negligence, we now face out greatest threat ever in out history. Nuclear, Biological and chemical attack from ISIS. And what is this moron doing about this situation now ? He's escalating it by inviting Syrian refugees here, thereby opening up an ISIS PIPELINE straight into our homeland. Dumbest thing any US president ha sever done.

Gee and much like 2015, 2011 was the year before (wait for it) a Presidential Election....

Now be a good little drone and carry the water for Trumpy and Cruz. Remember, Marco Rubio is for amnesty....you shouldn't elect Marco...

PS: If you're any indication of the "culture" erosion is quite welcome.
Of course Gang of 8 Rubio is an immigrationist (and a opportunist) And when it comes to culture, you couldn't shine my shoes. :biggrin:

The Iraqi government didn't want us there anymore and they wanted to charge members our military in Iraqi civilian courts. The latter was a deal breaker.
There is no such thing as a "deal breaker", when it comes to US national security. Protection o fthr American people is job # 1, and for that, nothing is off the table.

Because of Obama's foreign policy and national security ineptness and negligence, we now face out greatest threat ever in out history. Nuclear, Biological and chemical attack from ISIS. And what is this moron doing about this situation now ? He's escalating it by inviting Syrian refugees here, thereby opening up an ISIS PIPELINE straight into our homeland. Dumbest thing any US president ha sever done.

Are you touched? Prosecuting members of our armed services in Iraqi civilian court is madness and if Obama agreed to such an absurd demand you would be screaming bloody murder, and rightfully so.

That being said, Santorum is never going to be President and knowing that pleases me greatly.

Are you touched? Prosecuting members of our armed services in Iraqi civilian court is madness and if Obama agreed to such an absurd demand you would be screaming bloody murder, and rightfully so.

That being said, Santorum is never going to be President and knowing that pleases me greatly.
Who the hell said anything about "Prosecuting members of our armed services in Iraqi civilian court" ? That's a rhetorical question. I;ll provide the answer. YOU did. And with it, I don;t know what you're taking about.

Look it's simple. The US had Iraq quite secure. Al Zarqawi and his men (al Qeda in Iraq-forerunners of ISIS) were defeated, the US had defeated them in Fallujah, Ramadi, Mosul, etc. The US was well in control. Obama took the troops out and ISIS moved in. ISIS then expanded while Obama fiddled, and they grew to a multi-billion $ country, with enough money to be able to acquire nuclear weapons, and use them against the US.

So how in hell it would please anybody that a guy who would fix this disastrous mess (Obama is worsening it as we speak), won't be president, is puzzling. If Santorum has become president in 2013, his whole mess wouldn't exist right now.

I am really surprised that Rick Santorum's poll numbers (about 1%) are as low as they are. I see him as a really fine candidate, who frankly makes some other candidates look weak by comparison. He is a true conservative, has the highest rating of all candidates from numbersUSA on immigration (an A), a huge issue in this campaign, with Trump and Cruz close behind him, and won 10 primaries as the runner-up to Romney 4 years ago.

Rick also has govt experience having been a Senator during the Clinton years, including going through some vicious battles with the Clintons at that time. A year ago (well before Trump entered the race), I looked at Santorum as the guy who should have become the frontrunner. The GOP has always promoted its “next in line” — Ronald Reagan in 1980 after losing in 1976, George H. W. Bush in 1988 after losing in 1980, John McCain in 2008 after losing in 2000, Romney in 2012 after losing in 2008 — and Santorum looked like he was prime to go into Iowa (which he won in 2012), with a head of steam.

I'm just not getting it about him. When Republicans are asked about him, they say they like his message, but aren't supporting him because of his standing in the polls. This then becomes a self-perpetuating dynamic that robs Santorum of the foundational support needed to legitimize his candidacy, and build up support and poll numbers.

I'm just not quite getting this. What do others think about it ? I'm just curious.

Rick Santorum in Iowa: Looking Forward, Looking Back

2016 Presidential Hopefuls | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

PS - I find it hard to believe that Santorum trails behind Jeb Bush.
geez.gif

His problem is that he is a well known entity combined with the fact that he's a nutbag. It's simple. Nobody.......not even the freakiest of the freaks in the GOP wants to nominate a known certified nutbag for POTUS.

You've got a couple of lesser known nutbags running. They are getting the attention of the weirdos.

Anywhere you post the the stupidity on you display is mind-numbing. Santorum is a religious nut who, if he were muslim, would probably be one of the extremeists you rail against. He thinks contraception should be outlawed you moron...that wouldn't fly in Salem in the 1600s much less now.
Immigration is a lot more important than contraception, and a ban on contraception would never happen, whether Santorum thinks about it or not. Do have the foggiest idea about the harms that American citizens (especially the working class) are enduring due to the current immigration fiasco ? Because if you'd like some tutoring on it, I promise I won't charge you for it. Just think. You get that free of charge. Cool, huh ? :biggrin:

PS - how many times have you been warned by the mods about just talking about the topic, and not resorting to personal attacks ? Got any idea ? I've lost count now. I mean really.
geez.gif

Careful. He's gonna tattle on you again, CC. You've been warned.

Anywhere you post the the stupidity on you display is mind-numbing. Santorum is a religious nut who, if he were muslim, would probably be one of the extremeists you rail against. He thinks contraception should be outlawed you moron...that wouldn't fly in Salem in the 1600s much less now.
Immigration is a lot more important than contraception, and a ban on contraception would never happen, whether Santorum thinks about it or not. Do have the foggiest idea about the harms that American citizens (especially the working class) are enduring due to the current immigration fiasco ? Because if you'd like some tutoring on it, I promise I won't charge you for it. Just think. You get that free of charge. Cool, huh ? :biggrin:

PS - how many times have you been warned by the mods about just talking about the topic, and not resorting to personal attacks ? Got any idea ? I've lost count now. I mean really.
geez.gif

Careful. He's gonna tattle on you again, CC. You've been warned.

Every thread he takes part in ends up going to the gutter but I'm sure it's just me.

As far as it goes, I'm surprised. He was the #2 delegate recepient last time out.

Should he have been anything other than a punchine in the national discourse then or now? No.
He was a far second in a weak field of candidates

I'm still leaning Cruz unless I really am one of those closet Trump supporters. I think there is something to that. Americans are to embarrassed to say they support Trump. Kind of like Obama these days

-Geaux

I'm still leaning Cruz unless I really am one of those closet Trump supporters. I think there is something to that. Americans are to embarrassed to say they support Trump. Kind of like Obama these days

-Geaux

too

That's always a good sign. Give real consideration to voting for someone if doing so causes you to be embarrassed. Excellent thought process.

His problem is that he is a well known entity combined with the fact that he's a nutbag. It's simple. Nobody.......not even the freakiest of the freaks in the GOP wants to nominate a known certified nutbag for POTUS.

You've got a couple of lesser known nutbags running. They are getting the attention of the weirdos.
I could ask you what you think is so "nutbag' about him, but your "nutbag" definitions are probably so different than my definitions of that word, you wouldn't even be able to comprehend all the many nutbag definitions I have, that fit all 3 of the nutbags running for president on the Democrat side.

-Geaux
There is no embarrassment involved in the privacy of voting.

Forum List

Back