Are You As Baffled By Santorum's Poor Poll Numbers As I Am ?

I could ask you what you think is so "nutbag' about him, but your "nutbag" definitions are probably so different than my definitions of that word, you wouldn't even be able to comprehend all the many nutbag definitions I have, that fit all 3 of the nutbags running for president on the Democrat side.

Trying to impose his religious views via legislation for one. Denying gays rights in the military. I could go one, but you get the picture. Views belong in the Dark Ages. Civilisation has moved on...
Let's not forget his bringing a fetus home for the kids...

Awwwww. Come on man....don't disappoint. Tell me about how Obama wants to give America to ISIS or how he should release his college transcripts. Come on.....be you.
Haven't you been told enough about how "Obama wants to give America to ISIS" ? With Obama telling it to us every day.

Santorum 's sinking despite being telegenic, and having been so committed to energizing the religious conservative base says to me that either the base is disintegrating, or else going into deep hibernation. Lots of them are drawn to Trump, of all things, so that says a lot; there's nobody to the right of him, and Huckabee, egging their targets away, with greater religious extremism, either.

Not at all. Americans recognize a weasel when they see one.

This is why Havana Ted Cruz will also fall by the wayside - the smarminess factor.

Not at all. Americans recognize a weasel when they see one.

This is why Havana Ted Cruz will also fall by the wayside - the smarminess factor.
Everyone has a right to his opinion. :laugh:

Forum List

Back