Are You In the 1%?

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Local New York news affiliate had a short segment tonight on the sharp uptick of foreclosures in Rockland County/Scarsdale. Highest it's been for the second time in 10 years. Now for those of you unfamiliar with this area, it's where many of the 1%ers live. Certainly the upper 3-4%. $500K-$2,500,000 homes.

The brief explanation was job loss, underemployment.....Scarsdale? Scarsdale????

Yup, more proof that there really is a 1% and the club is getting smaller every day.

Thanks, the Bush and the Dick! Thank you Republicans for bailing out Wall Street.

Long Island: Rising foreclosures hurt Island as nation recovers

Lower Hudson Valley: Foreclosure filings still rising in lower Hudson - Lohud Real Estate

Last edited:
No I'm not. And I have less and less sympathy for those who are as each day passes.

...all for a few million fat portfolios of the 1%....I think it's called "getting rich and wasting the planet, all at the same time"....all brought to you by a few really phoney Corporate Christians.....Gee. thanks!

Like Llyod Blankfein? Yea, real Christian sounding name, lol. And Goldman Sachs(another "Christian" name I guess, lol) was Obama's largest donor. To suggest America is run by "corporate christians", or that Wall Street doesn't own both parties is absurd.

Local New York news affiliate had a short segment tonight on the sharp uptick of foreclosures in Rockland County/Scarsdale. Highest it's been for the second time in 10 years. Now for those of you unfamiliar with this area, it's where many of the 1%ers live. Certainly the upper 3-4%. $500K-$2,500,000 homes.

The brief explanation was job loss, underemployment.....Scarsdale? Scarsdale????

Yup, more proof that there really is a 1% and the club is getting smaller every day.

Thanks, the Bush and the Dick! Thank you Republicans for bailing out Wall Street.

Lower Hudson Valley: Foreclosure filings still rising in lower Hudson - Lohud Real Estate

You're kind of a walking cliche aren't you?

You're kind of a walking cliche aren't you?

Did you not read the name – that says it all.

Forum List

Back