Are you proud of Joe

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yea you must be real proud of Old Joe. After going from 'oil independent to buying over a million barrels of crud from Iran. Ain't Joe a real patriot. Some one needs to write a song about him. He also wasted no time getting pervs as himself back in the girls bathroom being at the top of his agenda. Let's give Crusty Joe a big Hidy Hoe

China who has ripped off our industry for over 25 years from plumbing supplies to military hardware and everything in between plus gave us a virus that has killed over a million Americans. According to Slop Sing Joe. We were only kidding

His battle on oil in his war on America has cost Americans tens of thousands of jobs cutting oil pipe lines adding a dollar onto gas prices. Our White House still sets behind razor wire looking like a third world shit hole which it should being who resides there.

Our Southern border is breaking new records each month of uneducated, unmannered, ungodly, undocumented, democRats thanks to Pedro Jose and his administration getting those plane tickets to those illegal democRats as fast as they can. Trying to lessen the numbers at the border while building his voter base of government dependence all throw into the shit holes of America along side the plantations

A bad joke to world leaders both friend and foe and it is the foe we should worry about. For Old Joe it's hard talking tough when you can't talk at all. I don't think sniffing their hair will change their hate for our country but Joe will probably try.

So far there is nothing this administration has done to better the U. S. but plenty to put us on the road to ruin. Then again I haven't caved in my head with a hammer to get the prospective on things as you leftist, being born with that capability. So far none of you has said a word on what Joe has done for America. Now is your chance and don't hold back of the greatness of Razor Wire "No Amendment is Absolute" Joe. If not I will always see you as 'something for nothings' allowing nothing to get in your way of a free-bee never giving anything in return. So sound off on what Joe has done for me. I'll even start you out being you democRats are so shy and stupid.
1. Joe told me my hair smelt pretty and wanted to know if I would meet him at the girls restroom at recess.

One more thing. After a few states give Trump their votes someone will have to drag Old Joe to a federal prison or a place for the mentally stupid. Which one of you will step up and admit Joe and democRats in general are pieces of shit that give genocide a good name?

Attachments

• 232B0937-4A70-44EA-A9A9-A41C46AA7759.jpeg
    232B0937-4A70-44EA-A9A9-A41C46AA7759.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 36
  • LETS GET READY TO MUMBLE.png
    LETS GET READY TO MUMBLE.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 50
Yea you must be real proud of Old Joe. After going from 'oil independent to buying over a million barrels of crud from Iran. Ain't Joe a real patriot. Some one needs to write a song about him. He also wasted no time getting pervs as himself back in the girls bathroom being at the top of his agenda. Let's give Crusty Joe a big Hidy Hoe

China who has ripped off our industry for over 25 years from plumbing supplies to military hardware and everything in between plus gave us a virus that has killed over a million Americans. According to Slop Sing Joe. We were only kidding

His battle on oil in his war on America has cost Americans tens of thousands of jobs cutting oil pipe lines adding a dollar onto gas prices. Our White House still sets behind razor wire looking like a third world shit hole which it should being who resides there.

Our Southern border is breaking new records each month of uneducated, unmannered, ungodly, undocumented, democRats thanks to Pedro Jose and his administration getting those plane tickets to those illegal democRats as fast as they can. Trying to lessen the numbers at the border while building his voter base of government dependence all throw into the shit holes of America along side the plantations

A bad joke to world leaders both friend and foe and it is the foe we should worry about. For Old Joe it's hard talking tough when you can't talk at all. I don't think sniffing their hair will change their hate for our country but Joe will probably try.

So far there is nothing this administration has done to better the U. S. but plenty to put us on the road to ruin. Then again I haven't caved in my head with a hammer to get the prospective on things as you leftist, being born with that capability. So far none of you has said a word on what Joe has done for America. Now is your chance and don't hold back of the greatness of Razor Wire "No Amendment is Absolute" Joe. If not I will always see you as 'something for nothings' allowing nothing to get in your way of a free-bee never giving anything in return. So sound off on what Joe has done for me. I'll even start you out being you democRats are so shy and stupid.
1. Joe told me my hair smelt pretty and wanted to know if I would meet him at the girls restroom at recess.

One more thing. After a few states give Trump their votes someone will have to drag Old Joe to a federal prison or a place for the mentally stupid. Which one of you will step up and admit Joe and democRats in general are pieces of shit that give genocide a good name?

I am proud he hasn't got caught fondling little girls or sniffing their hair in a while?

Nixon opened trade relations with China- Iran resources are Iran's business- not the CIA's or BP's, or Israel's- just an FYI-
OPEC fills the oil gaps (no matter where they are created) and that was Nixon's doing- are you proud of being a Republican yet?

Nixon opened trade relations with China- Iran resources are Iran's business- not the CIA's or BP's, or Israel's- just an FYI-
OPEC fills the oil gaps (no matter where they are created) and that was Nixon's doing- are you proud of being a Republican yet?

The same way Nixon was called a "Republican", I can call you a "Pedophile manic Marxist Sheep humper"

Now that it's been said......does that make it true?

I doubt you can understand the point.

yes that is CREEPY JOE

The same way Nixon was called a "Republican", I can call you a "Pedophile manic Marxist Sheep humper"

Now that it's been said......does that make it true?

I doubt you can understand the point.
Nixon ran and was elected as a Republican- just like Trump did and just like Biden ran as a Democrat and was allegedly elected as one- when, in truth, they both are a representative of the Duopoly Party- and Nixon also took the US off of the Gold Standard- and signed a treaty with the Devil, Saudi Arabia, to give a platform to the US hegemony to pay for the building of colonies world wide- but, I doubt you understand the point- the Duopoly Party serves it's little sister, Israel's, best interest- but, I doubt you understand "follow the money, see the agenda"-

Zero is the amount of crude oil we have purchased from Iran, but that doesn't matter when you're a blind partisan.

Joe is working very hard to create jobs...in Russia and China.....so give him a break....

The Amazing Biden...

Highest Stock Market in history
Millions of jobs added
Rescued us from COVID
Restoring our global reputation

"RESIDENT" Biden... soon to be inmate #294803 in Fort Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary for election fraud.
I'll bet those National Guard troops already have a well hung boy friend picked out for him.
OPEC fills the oil gaps (no matter where they are created) and that was Nixon's doing- are you proud of being a Republican yet?What
What the Hell does that even mean? You can bring up any president you want. Crusty Joe is still a worthless piece of shit that will never stop stinking. And I'm not a Republican and will never vote for a democRat.

Forum List

Back