Are you smarter than a Harvard Graduate? Quiz

A better question would be: Why are people so envious of university graduates that they need to create a 'quiz' like this? If you are a university graduate, you should know one little quiz is not going to signify much at all.

Last edited:
Went through the test, it's mostly a trivia quiz that nine tenths of Harvard (as well as any other college) graduates wouldn't know as none of the questions are curriculum related...... Unless one is majoring in Trivial Pursuit.......

A better question would be: Why are people so envious of university graduates that they need to create a 'quiz' like this? If you are a university graduate, you should know one little quiz is not going to signify much at all.

Neither is a piece of paper that in a lot of cases just means a person met the attendance requirements.

Neither is a piece of paper that in a lot of cases just means a person met the attendance requirements.

No, emphatically, no. It does not mean 'in a lot of cases' someone just met attendance requirements. That you can say that is a clear indication of your envy of university graduates. It takes a hell of a lot more than just sitting in a chair for 4 or more years.

The true test of intelligence is who you are and what you have made of your life.
That's probably racist.

I hope that is some banal attempt at humor. :eusa_eh:
If you hold people accountable for what they've made of their lives, then defining IQ could be easily construed as racist since there are marked differences in achievements between major demographics.
Oddly enough, the default position is to ascribe those differences to racism. It's very complicated.

No, emphatically, no. It does not mean 'in a lot of cases' someone just met attendance requirements. That you can say that is a clear indication of your envy of university graduates. It takes a hell of a lot more than just sitting in a chair for 4 or more years.

I bet you believe Obama earned all his degrees.

All his degrees? He graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School. Yes I do believe he earned those degrees. Your statement indicates you think he didn't because of affirmative action. You obviously don't understand affirmative action. It simply gives people the opportunity to enter universities or to get jobs. It does not guarantee that they get a degree or keep the job: they need to do that for themselves. Having two degrees is very common. One may have a bachelors and a masters or PhD. One, like Obama, may have a bachelors and a law degree. As you have obviously not been to university, you don't know how it works. You should have enough self esteem in who and what you are to not so pathetically display your envy of people who went to univeristy.

All his degrees? He graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School. Yes I do believe he earned those degrees. Your statement indicates you think he didn't because of affirmative action. You obviously don't understand affirmative action. It simply gives people the opportunity to enter universities or to get jobs. It does not guarantee that they get a degree or keep the job: they need to do that for themselves. Having two degrees is very common. One may have a bachelors and a masters or PhD. One, like Obama, may have a bachelors and a law degree. As you have obviously not been to university, you don't know how it works. You should have enough self esteem in who and what you are to not so pathetically display your envy of people who went to univeristy.

I don't need pieces of paper for my self esteem. I have attended many courses in different colleges to gain the knowledge I was seeking at the time.

My wife has been working in the college/university system for over 25 years. I am well aware of how it works.

That's probably racist.

If you hold people accountable for what they've made of their lives, then defining IQ could be easily construed as racist since there are marked differences in achievements between major demographics.
Oddly enough, the default position is to ascribe those differences to racism. It's very complicated.

If you use eugenics to classify non-white races as low IQ and/or claim they are responsible for their own condition and that pointing it out is not racist is nothing more than the new ploy by white supremacists to justify and cover their racism. It's based on cherry picked facts and a debunked "science". If you're one of those then obviously you're a racist trying to paint yourself as rational and logically "science" based and have nothing but well earned derision. If not then you're not a racist, it's that simple.

Last edited:
you don't need to go to college to know that,"compound interest is the most powerful force in the world". ~Albert Einstein

If you use eugenics to classify non-white races as low IQ and/or claim they are responsible for their own condition and that pointing it out is not racist is nothing more than the new ploy by white supremacists to justify and cover their racism. It's based on cherry picked facts and a debunked "science". If you're one of those then obviously you're a racist trying to paint yourself as rational and logically "science" based and have nothing but well earned derision. If not then you're not a racist, it's that simple.
Like I said, it is very complicated.:razz:

Like I said, it is very complicated.:razz:
There's nothing complicated about it, you're either one of those I just described or you're not.
I've already exposed this new "gentler/kinder innocent face" approach in the We-be-Racists bullshit sub-forum, those of us who (our job is to) pay attention to what the sociopaths in this country are doing, have been aware of it for a while.

Forum List

Back