Are you smarter than a Harvard Graduate? Quiz

If you use eugenics to classify non-white races as low IQ and/or claim they are responsible for their own condition and that pointing it out is not racist is nothing more than the new ploy by white supremacists to justify and cover their racism. It's based on cherry picked facts and a debunked "science". If you're one of those then obviously you're a racist trying to paint yourself as rational and logically "science" based and have nothing but well earned derision. If not then you're not a racist, it's that simple.
Like I said, it is very complicated.:razz:
There's nothing complicated about it, you're either one of those I just described or you're not.
I've already exposed this new "gentler/kinder innocent face" approach in the We-be-Racists bullshit sub-forum, those of us who (our job is to) pay attention to what the sociopaths in this country are doing, have been aware of it for a while.
No idea of what you're babbling about. Convoluted and subjective "reasoning" is almost always bs anyway.

A better question would be: Why are people so envious of university graduates that they need to create a 'quiz' like this? If you are a university graduate, you should know one little quiz is not going to signify much at all.

Neither is a piece of paper that in a lot of cases just means a person met the attendance requirements.

LOL I do hope this post ^^^ is a failed attempt at sarcasm.

There's nothing complicated about it, you're either one of those I just described or you're not.
I've already exposed this new "gentler/kinder innocent face" approach in the We-be-Racists bullshit sub-forum, those of us who (our job is to) pay attention to what the sociopaths in this country are doing, have been aware of it for a while.
No idea of what you're babbling about. Convoluted and subjective "reasoning" is almost always bs anyway.

Obviously you're avoiding answering the question with deflection (not to mention a puerile attempt at an insult). Hey, your call, no problem there Dave, now I know how to deal with you. :thup: :cool:

A better question would be: Why are people so envious of university graduates that they need to create a 'quiz' like this? If you are a university graduate, you should know one little quiz is not going to signify much at all.

Neither is a piece of paper that in a lot of cases just means a person met the attendance requirements.

LOL I do hope this post ^^^ is a failed attempt at sarcasm.

Why? I've worked with lots of people who have alphabet soup after their names and wonder how they managed it without getting caught. :dunno:

If you use eugenics to classify non-white races as low IQ and/or claim they are responsible for their own condition and that pointing it out is not racist is nothing more than the new ploy by white supremacists to justify and cover their racism. It's based on cherry picked facts and a debunked "science". If you're one of those then obviously you're a racist trying to paint yourself as rational and logically "science" based and have nothing but well earned derision. If not then you're not a racist, it's that simple.
If you make a statement such as "success in life is a measure of IQ", then the dogma of the self-righteous, publicly-educated demands that such statements be labelled the "gentler/kinder innocent face" approach which I am delighted to mock.

Of course, I can be accused of racism of those who demand political correctness, but I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass about the monolithic ideologies of mediocre minds.

If you make a statement such as "success in life is a measure of IQ", then the dogma of the self-righteous, publicly-educated demands that such statements be labelled the "gentler/kinder innocent face" approach which I am delighted to mock.

Of course, I can be accused of racism of those who demand political correctness, but I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass about the monolithic ideologies of mediocre minds.

Just to provide you with a modicum of perspective, in case you don't wish to develop an even larger case of hoof and mouth disease, my background is in the social sciences and, before I retired from that field of endeavor, my vocation was studying racist and homegrown terrorist organizations for federal law enforcement, gives me a perspective that you probably wish I didn't have.
"Success in life is a measure of IQ" is pure dogma by itself as success in life is a measure on many things. Oh and I don't do PC.
And I love the irony of your last statement, if only you knew how self descriptive you were being. :thup:

Last edited:

Just to provide you with a modicum of perspective, in case you don't wish to develop an even larger case of hoof and mouth disease, my background is in the social sciences and, before I retired from that field of endeavor, my vocation was studying racist and homegrown terrorist organizations for federal law enforcement, gives me a perspective that you probably wish I didn't have.
"Success in life is a measure of IQ" is pure dogma by itself as success in life is a measure on many things. Oh and I don't do PC.
And I love the irony of your last statement, if only you knew how self descriptive you were being.
The only thing I know about you is that you are a dime-a-dozen, self-righteous PC p...k. Trust me, that's enough for me that I called it right.

Cheers

The true test of intelligence is who you are and what you have made of your life.

Only problem is Esmeralda, "what you have made of your life" is highly subjective.

Some people would consider "making something of themselves" as getting a large bank account.

Others would consider it to be skilled at something they can make a living with, and can feel good about doing (like the Amish).

Still others would consider it to be able to provide for themselves and their loved ones without hurting anyone else, as well as being able to defend those who can't defend themselves.

You can make a lot of money on Wall St., or in real estate, or in being a Washington lobbyist (choice 1).

You can make decent money building furniture or growing crops, and you can feel good about the craftsmanship or green thumb that you have (choice 2).

Or...............like me........................you can feel good about spending 20 years defending this country, and spending some of your time helping charity causes like feeding the hungry or rebuilding homes (like the Navy does on occasion, when they are asked and have the chance), yet you retire on a modest pension and are happy with your life.

Success has many different faces. I fall at the lowest level of the scale I presented you with, but yet consider my life to be a success, as well as consider it to be a life well lived and made well. I have enough to eat, a roof over my head, a shower to clean myself, and enough left over to keep me entertained (as in cable TV and internet).

Some have called me a failure, because they thought that my standards should be as high as theirs.

Fortunately, I didn't share in their delusion, which is why I am happy and content, and have been retired for the last 8 or so years, and I'm only 49.

My life has been a success. I've helped people, I've saved lives, and I've made a difference in this world.

That means more than money.

And I love the irony of your last statement, if only you knew how self descriptive you were being.
The only thing I know about you is that you are a dime-a-dozen, self-righteous PC p...k. Trust me, that's enough for me that I called it right.

Cheers

Have you considered psychiatric treatment for this delusional/projective condition? No, of course you haven't, that would be acknowledging a serious flaw in your character, you can't have that can you........

Cheers

Have you considered psychiatric treatment for this delusional/projective condition? No, of course you haven't, that would be acknowledging a serious flaw in your character, you can't have that can you........
Lighten up. If you don't want to be called out for being a PC punk, then don't be one.

Cheers

Lighten up. If you don't want to be called out for being a PC punk, then don't be one.

:lmao:
You're joking, right? I mean you can't honestly be that stupid...... Or can you.......?
Bring it on Sputz, though trading wit with an unarmed creature like you is even easier than taking candy from a baby.
Get out your KY, your gonna need it for all the butt hurt you're already experiencing.
:cool:

You're joking, right? I mean you can't honestly be that stupid...... Or can you.......?
Bring it on Sputz, though trading wit with an unarmed creature like you is even easier than taking candy from a baby.
Get out your KY, your gonna need it for all the butt hurt you're already experiencing.
PC punk and teenybopper to boot. Also, public school articulation & prose doesn't help much either. Well, the only thing I can offer you is a tautology such as "we are what we are". Anything else would be wasted.

PC punk and teenybopper to boot. Also, public school articulation & prose doesn't help much either. Well, the only thing I can offer you is a tautology such as "we are what we are". Anything else would be wasted.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

This place is rife with know-nothings.

Know-nothings like to delude themselves into thinking that common sense trumps education.

You'll also hear that education prevents people from having common sense.

These are conceits of the uneducated who frankly, aren't quite smart enough to realize that common sense is education applied to life.

This place is rife with know-nothings.

Know-nothings like to delude themselves into thinking that common sense trumps education.

You'll also hear that education prevents people from having common sense.

These are conceits of the uneducated who frankly, aren't quite smart enough to realize that common sense is education applied to life.

Are you agreeing that the "success in life is a measure of IQ" claim is the only valid metric?

I hope not as it is an asservation evincive of self justification prejudice.

Forum List

Back