Argentina to no longer remain neutral

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Argentine President Javier Milei Tuesday told the United Nations General Assembly in New York that his country would be dropping its traditional neutrality and taking sides in ongoing conflicts.

Oh boy, a country with a GDP just a tad less than the State of Michigan is going to start to take sides. I bet leaders are just lying in wait for Melei to pick them!

Argentina is a country on the rise under their new tremendous President. they are looking to become a leader on the South America continent again.

Especially since other powers in South America- Chile, Brazil and Venezuela- are now ruled by Far Left cabals.

Argentine President Javier Milei Tuesday told the United Nations General Assembly in New York that his country would be dropping its traditional neutrality and taking sides in ongoing conflicts.

Oh boy, a country with a GDP just a tad less than the State of Michigan is going to start to take sides. I bet leaders are just lying in wait for Melei to pick them!

Melei was directing his speech toward Cuba and Venezuela. The funny thing is, I don't see our southern border being inundated with Argentinians. While we now have 1.3 million Cuban refugees and 750,000 Venezuelans, there are only 290,000 Argentinians.

the falklands/malvinas unpleasantness did not seem very "neutral,"

aren't they shaking sticks with venezuela this week? millei seems the perfect addition to the axix of authoritarians.

the falklands/malvinas unpleasantness did not seem very "neutral,"

aren't they shaking sticks with venezuela this week? millei seems the perfect addition to the axix of authoritarians.

Actually, Presidente Millei is an anti-authoritarian who stands up to the Venezuelan thugs as well as to leftist regimes in Brazil, Cuba, Canada and America.

Actually, Presidente Millei is an anti-authoritarian who stands up to the Venezuelan thugs as well as to leftist regimes in Brazil, Cuba, Canada and America.

Yeah, he claims to be a Libertarian while pushing to vastly increase the size and spending of the military

Argentina is a country on the rise under their new tremendous President. they are looking to become a leader on the South America continent again.

Especially since other powers in South America- Chile, Brazil and Venezuela- are now ruled by Far Left cabals.

Exactly. Every country that "elects" a far-left leader goes down the toilet in record time, a la Venezuela.

Argentina sees it's opportunity here to emerge now that Brazil has flushed it's future down the marxist shitter.

Melei was directing his speech toward Cuba and Venezuela. The funny thing is, I don't see our southern border being inundated with Argentinians. While we now have 1.3 million Cuban refugees and 750,000 Venezuelans, there are only 290,000 Argentinians.

Hmmmm....maybe there is a direct correlation between countries we have sanctions against and the number of refugees that come here.

Hmmmm....maybe there is a direct correlation between countries we have sanctions against and the number of refugees that come here.

The People's Republic of China, Mexico, Iran, and Russia have sanctions against the US, but I don't see anyone scrambling to cross their borders illegally.

They're not "refugees." They're just coming here for the free shit, because our free shit is better than anyone else's free shit.

Forum List

Back