Arizona county sheriffs say they will not enforce immigration measure if passed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

That is the logical outcome of dumb legislation. Any bull that is passed shou;d be costed and funded. Not to do so is remiss in the exxtreme.
Letting the dumb ass public do so is even worse.
I sympathise with the law enforcement over this extreme measure. However they should obey this law because it is the law. They dont get to pick and choose.
They need to appeal to common sense. If there is any. Tell everyone how their taxes will soar if this passes.

Republicans = chaos, dysfunction & extremism.
I hate to be a broken record but why not start raiding illegal employers like we did before Bush stopped?

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

If we did illegals would stop crossing the border. Why come if no one's hiring?

And we know who the illegal employers are.

Trump wants to play wack a mole with immigrants. I don't think it'll stop the flow. They can just come on visitor visas or come like we go visit Canada.

I think illegals should be sent back too but that's not enough. They'll continue to come if the economic opportunities are here.

That is the logical outcome of dumb legislation. Any bull that is passed shou;d be costed and funded. Not to do so is remiss in the exxtreme.
I sympathise with the law enforcement over this extreme measure. However they should obey this law because it is the law. They dont get to pick and choose.
They need to appeal to common sense. If there is any. Tell everyone how their taxes will soar if this passes.

They work for the Cartels

What the article fails to mention is that the sheriff they quote as the bill being racist, is a Democrat. I had my suspicion when it mentioned that part of the state. For the Republican sheriffs it is a matter of budget concerns.

I hate to be a broken record but why not start raiding illegal employers like we did before Bush stopped?

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

If we did illegals would stop crossing the border. Why come if no one's hiring?

And we know who the illegal employers are.

Trump wants to play wack a mole with immigrants. I don't think it'll stop the flow. They can just come on visitor visas or come like we go visit Canada.

I think illegals should be sent back too but that's not enough. They'll continue to come if the economic opportunities are here.
That's what I've been preaching on here on the topic.

So called "illegal immigration" would stop and be solved within a week if the authorities simply started arresting, prosecuting and locking up the illegal employers.

But we all know why that's never discussed, neither in the white mainstream media, or here on USMB.

So called "illegal immigration" would stop and be solved within a week if the authorities simply started arresting, prosecuting and locking up the illegal employers.

But we all know why that's never discussed, neither in the white mainstream media, or here on USMB.

The democrat Party is the largest employer of Illegals Aliens in the world

20M illegals in four years. Americas enemies are asking "how easy could it be?".

I recall hearing a former CIA agent repeating a philosophy of intelligence that in essence mirrors what I had suggested on here about the U.S border. He said said that U.S intelligence agencies sometimes have such incompetent people who make such erroneous decisions that when they mess up due to this incompetence, the enemies of the U.S start conducting backflips in their minds believing it must be intentional deception. When in fact, it was just as it seemed, incompetence.

This is how I suggested Americas enemies view your border. They are telling each other, "this MUST be a trap. There is no way a powerful nation is going to allow an open border with poisons, human trafficking, sleeper cell spies and welfare chasing people into their country in the millions. There's just no way.

Well...

IM2's simplistic racist posts like this one are laughable. No one with an IQ above 70 believes this would solve anything.

It’s not so called
It is against federal law to simply walk into the country
No matter how much emotional spin you put on it, that remains a fact

I have been to Arizona a lot, really a lot, over many many years and I don't believe this story for an instant. The sheriffs in Arizona have their lives on the line every day because of the murderous criminal aliens. They are run down, gunned down and run over by these sub human life forms. Give them half a chance and they would be dragging the criminals down to the deportation office on their off time.

Sheriffs are supposed to uphold the law. They even take an oath to do so.

It would be different if the law was unconstitutional. But, here, it is not.

Someone should so advise those sheriffs.

Then why aren't you ever advocating for laws that arrest, prosecute and imprison illegal employers?
Really? Because the employers don't have to hire criminal aliens. The enabling United States government has that all handled. The criminal aliens have asylum, they have Temporary Protected Status, they have immigration parole. When police arrest them, there are federal agents demanding their release within minutes.

Prosecuting the employers of criminal aliens is soooo last decade!

Forum List

Back