Arizona passes new voting laws !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Arizona will now clean out old voting rolls and delete anyone who has not voted in 8 yrs .
Tens of thousands of dead folks or folks who moved will be eliminated from the voting rolls

Arizona won’t be stolen in 2024 , but my state of Nevada will be stolen by the Stalinist scum - just like in 2020

I disagree with Breitbart's assessment of the situation.

I read months ago that the state legislature wanted to cut down on the number of early mail-in ballots that weren't being returned. Since I don't trust any media it is easy enough to research the changes made to the law and from my glimpse it doesn't drop anybody from the voting rolls at all. It only drops folks from the mail-in voter list if they're either (1) voting in person or (2) abstaining from voting :

A COUNTY RECORDER SHALL REMOVE A VOTER FROM THE EARLY VOTING LIST IF THE VOTER FAILS TO VOTE USING AN EARLY BALLOT IN BOTH THE PRIMARY ELECTION AND THE GENERAL ELECTION FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE PRIMARY AND GENERAL ELECTIONS FOR WHICH THERE WAS A FEDERAL, STATEWIDE OR LEGISLATIVE RACE ON THE BALLOT.

BY DECEMBER 1 OF EACH EVEN-NUMBERED YEAR, THE COUNTY RECORDER OR OTHER OFFICER IN CHARGE OF ELECTIONS SHALL SEND A NOTICE TO EACH VOTER WHO IS ON THE EARLY VOTING LIST AND WHO DID NOT VOTE AN EARLY BALLOT IN BOTH THE PRIMARY ELECTION AND THE GENERAL ELECTION FOR THE TWO MOST RECENT GENERAL ELECTIONS FOR FEDERAL OFFICE. THE NOTICE SHALL INFORM THE VOTER THAT IF THE VOTER WISHES TO REMAIN ON THE EARLY VOTING LIST, THE VOTER SHALL DO BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING WITH THE NOTICE RECEIVED:

1. CONFIRM IN WRITING THE VOTER'S DESIRE TO REMAIN ON THE EARLY VOTING LIST.

2. RETURN THE COMPLETED NOTICE TO THE COUNTY RECORDER OR OTHER OFFICER IN CHARGE OF ELECTIONS WITHIN THIRTY DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE IS SENT TO THE VOTER. THE NOTICE SHALL BE SIGNED BY THE VOTER AND SHALL CONTAIN THE VOTER'S ADDRESS AND DATE OF BIRTH.

IF A VOTER RECEIVES A NOTICE AS PRESCRIBED BY SUBSECTION L OF THIS SECTION AND THE VOTER FAILS TO RESPOND WITHIN THE THIRTY-DAY PERIOD, THE COUNTY RECORDER OR OTHER OFFICER IN CHARGE OF ELECTIONS SHALL REMOVE THE VOTER'S NAME FROM THE EARLY VOTING LIST.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing this law as a solution to voting fraud. It looks more like a "see what we did" move to convince people that the legislators care. There will be more cheating in 22.

Arizona will now clean out old voting rolls and delete anyone who has not voted in 8 yrs .
Tens of thousands of dead folks or folks who moved will be eliminated from the voting rolls
Did you hear about the republican in PA signing up for his dead mother voting?

I would be a lot of republicans used dead man voting.

Can't win fair and square like in 2020 - so what? Oh, yeah change the laws and rules to ensure you win the next time come Hell or high water ... SOP GOP strategy and has been for decades.

How it's played:

1621820202566.png

Forum List

Back