Arkansas Judeo-Christian Unity Event Features Netanyahu, Ettinger

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Arkansas Judeo-Christian Unity Event Features Netanyahu, Ettinger

Little Rock, Arkansas hosted two days of celebration for Israel as former Israeli Ambassador, Yoram Ettinger, visited the state for “A Night to Honor Israel” and meetings with Little Rock’s Jewish leaders this past Sunday and Monday.

Agape Church in Little Rock has been known for over three decades as a multicultural Christian church with a membership of people from various backgrounds. The church’s founder is 70 year-old Happy Caldwell who sits on the Executive Board for Christians United for Israel (CUFI), and as he built the multi-cultural church, he made sure that his congregation knew that they would be a group who stood for Israel. Across the front of the church sanctuary read the words: “Those who honor me, I will honor.” Pastor Caldwell understood this to mean honoring Israel as the holy land and the Jewish people as God’s chosen ones.

Read more at

Arkansas Judeo-Christian Unity Event Features Netanyahu, Ettinger | Breaking Israel News

G-d bless, Pastor Caldwell! He's got it right, Sally! It may be too late for our nation but it isn't too late for individuals to stand up for Israel and the Jewish people. I believe those who are willing to extend compassion, mercy and help to the Jewish people are going to find mercy, compassion and help from G-d in their own day of trouble. As we do unto others........so shall it be done unto us. No where does this apply so clearly as in how we respond to Israel and the Jews in their time of need. imo..

Jeri

Forum List

Back