armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Good and decent black people are tired of white racists who spend all day posting stories about blacks doing something while ignorng the 10 acts of white on white violence of the same kind going on at the same time.

If white police weren't killing uarmed blacks at 3 times our population, the stuff racist molly dumb dumb posted would not happen.
Every day with you, man. It is crazy to see you going on about White Racism and White supremacy. Blame yourselves for the state of your cities your community. It is ironic to see you bashing whites, but many blacks keep moving into my area.

Good and decent black people are tired of white racists who spend all day posting stories about blacks doing something while ignorng the 10 acts of white on white violence of the same kind going on at the same time.

If white police weren't killing uarmed blacks at 3 times our population, the stuff racist molly dumb dumb posted would not happen.
Ironic. Many times the posts from white people are in response to idiots like you, always posting bad shit that whites have done. You need to face reality. Very few shootings by cops are toward innocent, unarmed people. Whites are killed by cops too. Why not expect everyone, regardless of race, to just stop committing the crimes? I have NEVER said anything racist. You call virtually all whites on here a racist. Quit being such a titty baby because most of your posts are bullshit.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Gun control was started to disarm minorities. In the Free State of Florida we have “shall issue” concealed carry and I have known a number of blacks and Hispanics that had concealed weapons permits and carried.

Right. But there are percentages and cultural issues that shouldn’t be ignored because people are ‘good’.
Unfortunately, the democrat party exacerbates the cultural problems by wagging the ‘bad’ dog with the ‘good’ tail.
ther is percentage of cultural issues in the black comunity that needs tobe fixed , that won t becasue they are only race that is in such denial on it. thats why all ther numbers are up , in crime ,. un employement , drop outs.

Gun control was started to disarm minorities. In the Free State of Florida we have “shall issue” concealed carry and I have known a number of blacks and Hispanics that had concealed weapons permits and carried.

Is Florida the only free state?

black people taking over everything. they wouls like nothing more to kill all whites. nothing but a bunch if neanderthals.

Is Florida the only free state?
Nope.

Florida is the second freest state in the union. New Hampshirite rates number one. That’s nice but I have no desire to shovel snow. However 2019 data was used in the report below. That data likely ignores Florida‘s approach to mandatory shutdowns and mask wearing due to the pandemic.

Nope.

Florida is the second freest state in the union. New Hampshirite rates number one. That’s nice but I have no desire to shovel snow. However 2019 data was used in the report below. That data likely ignores Florida‘s approach to mandatory shutdowns and mask wearing due to the pandemic.

Your state is no more free than any other. Some right propaganda doesn't make it so.
What unique features make it so? What can you do that no one else can? Ill suggest nothing.

Your state is no more free than any other. Some right propaganda doesn't make it so.
What unique features make it so? What can you do that no one else can? Ill suggest nothing.
I provided a link. In passing, I am a libertarian According to the internet test The Political Compass.

***snip***

The CATO Institute bills itself as a libertarian public policy think tank that promotes limited government, free markets and peace.

It highlighted the state’s lack of a personal income tax and warm weather as the pied-pipers of not just well-heeled retirees but also business professionals looking to make the most of their labor.

“Florida does especially well on economic freedom, and even more so on fiscal policy. Indeed, it is our top state on both,” the report said. “Regulatory policy is improved but mediocre compared with the fiscal side.”

Florida’s freedom metrics lagged due to heavy incarceration rates, onerous occupational licensing requirements, state-level health insurance mandates, and the cost of gun control laws on owners and dealers.

I like the fact that the pandemic didn’t interfere with the lives of Floridians as much as it did elsewhere (for example New York State).

I provided a link. In passing, I am a libertarian According to the internet test The Political Compass.

***snip***

The CATO Institute bills itself as a libertarian public policy think tank that promotes limited government, free markets and peace.

It highlighted the state’s lack of a personal income tax and warm weather as the pied-pipers of not just well-heeled retirees but also business professionals looking to make the most of their labor.

“Florida does especially well on economic freedom, and even more so on fiscal policy. Indeed, it is our top state on both,” the report said. “Regulatory policy is improved but mediocre compared with the fiscal side.”

Florida’s freedom metrics lagged due to heavy incarceration rates, onerous occupational licensing requirements, state-level health insurance mandates, and the cost of gun control laws on owners and dealers.

I like the fact that the pandemic didn’t interfere with the lives of Floridians as much as it did elsewhere (for example New York State).
There is no evidence Florida is an more free. Its propaganda.

The reason Florida was less impacted is Trump sent huge volumes of PPE there from the beginning because its his state.
He then wanted the favour returned when it came to the election. He didn't get it.

There is no evidence Florida is an more free. Its propaganda.

The reason Florida was less impacted is Trump sent huge volumes of PPE there from the beginning because its his state.
He then wanted the favour returned when it came to the election. He didn't get it.
If Trump wanted favorites returned but didn’t get them then how do you explain Trump’s victory in Florida in 2020?

I don’t need evidence that lorida is a Free State. I live here. There is absolutely no comparison between the Free State of Florida and the Imprisoned State of New York. That’s why so many New Yorkers are moving here.

You are the one spouting propaganda to keep the liberal hell hole states form losing population to Free States like Florida.

If Trump wanted favorites returned but didn’t get them then how do you explain Trump’s victory in Florida in 2020?
Thats what i said dopey. He didn't get anything.
I don’t need evidence that lorida is a Free State. I live here.
whoopee. That makes you an authority ay?
There is absolutely no comparison between the Free State of Florida and the Imprisoned State of New York. That’s why so many New Yorkers are moving here.
There's nothing imprisoned about ny. Your problem is about it being a democrat controlled state. There is no evidence to suggest it isn't free. Its your hatred and nothing else.
You are the one spouting propaganda to keep the liberal hell hole states form losing population to Free States like Florida.
I don't care if people live up a dog's arse. Why would I. I have never promoted a state. Just stated the facts that you obviously don't know.
You know quite well you are biased because its a democrat town so stop lying.

Thats what i said dopey. He didn't get anything.

whoopee. That makes you an authority ay?

There's nothing imprisoned about ny. Your problem is about it being a democrat controlled state. There is no evidence to suggest it isn't free. Its your hatred and nothing else.

I don't care if people live up a dog's arse. Why would I. I have never promoted a state. Just stated the facts that you obviously don't know.
You know quite well you are biased because its a democrat town so stop lying.
Trump did get something. He WON Florida.

Living in Florida means I know a lot more about living in Florida than you do if you don’t live here.

Florida is not a Democrat ”town.” It is a swing state.

You didn’t state facts. You just stated your opinion. I at least provided a link to a site that agrees with me that Fkorida is a Free State.

Just for kicks and grins I will post another link that says Florida is a Free State.

Florida's Governor avoided 'Orwellian' measures.
Florida’s Governor received a vote of confidence from a spokesperson for the President Wednesday.

Kayleigh McEnany, on Wednesday morning’s “Fox and Friends,” lauded Ron DeSantis as one of the greatest Governors in the country, contrasting his making Florida a “free state” with the “Orwellian” solutions of Democrats leading other states.

The messaging from McEnany muddles conclusions from the White House Coronavirus Task Force that Florida must impose restrictions amid an uptick in infections in recent weeks.

McEnany enthused about DeSantis in what she called her “campaign capacity,” as she was appearing on behalf of the campaign and not the White House itself.

“Gov. DeSantis is one of the best Governors in the nation,” McEnany raved. “He has made Florida a free state, where you can open your restaurants, where the citizens have self-responsibility, where we all know how to protect ourselves from COVID.”

Blacks all should have been shipped back
The most worthless subhuman filth ever created.
Every major US city would be perfect if we had no blacks or white leftist in power
LOL
Misguided fantasy.
Black people have a right to exist and have equality in the democracy that is America.
When mrs bambu toured America several years ago, she found the best looking men in the nation to be Black men.
She found most Black women, and Black children, to be lovely.
Most of the Black people she encountered were very well-mannered, very intelligent, and very nice.

Forum List

Back