🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army perpares to finally liberate Aleppo

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This is what the citizens of Aleppo are waiting for. The Syrian Arab Army prepares to take over the terrorist-held parts of Aleppo in a major storm that will be the sign of the Syrian victory over the international complot. SAA reinforcements, the Republican Guard and some Hezbollah-linked fighters are moving in.
Aleppo braces for major assault as Syrian army presses in | The National
Syrian Army Tries to Choke off Rebels in Aleppo - ABC News

FSA and ISIS once fought together in Aleppo, proving that their claim Syria would cooperate with ISIS is nonsense.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/334787-isis-withdraws-from-aleppo.html

While ISIS tries to surround Aleppo, the SAA also does. Looks like the SAA knows how to use ISIS attacks on FSA for its advantage. Why don´t let the problem solve itself? FSA parts fighting with ISIS cannot fight against SAA.
g6x2.png

Last edited:
I think that this upcoming major battle deserves more attention.

Why? There'll be a hundred more "major" battles about Muslims finding reasons to kill each other.
This isn´t a religious battle for the Syrians.
It is a battle of the modern, tolerant Syrian society against a medieval terrorist society that has no right to claim to be Syrian or rebellion.

I think that this upcoming major battle deserves more attention.

Why? There'll be a hundred more "major" battles about Muslims finding reasons to kill each other.
It is a battle of the modern, tolerant Syrian society against a medieval terrorist society that has no right to claim to be Syrian or rebellion.

not really----there may be a few people in Syria fighting for something decent---and
reasonable-----but mostly it is just a reprise of the filth that developed in Arabia was
got spread around the world like a plague

not really----there may be a few people in Syria fighting for something decent---and
reasonable-----but mostly it is just a reprise of the filth that developed in Arabia was
Looks like you have just created your most terrible post 2014. There is a good side in this conflict and it is named Syria. Nobody in his right mind would support or speak for the terrorists (not telling that you did).

Last edited:

Looks like you have just created your most terrible post 2014. There is a good side in this conflict and it is named Syria. Nobody in his right mind would support or speak for the terrorists (not telling that you did).

which ones are YOU calling "the terrorists"? I have not seen the place or the
activity going on there------from what I see on the net----lots of people
there are acting like terrorists-----I have no idea who is doing it for ATROCITY
sake-----but there must be some because atrocities abound

which ones are YOU calling "the terrorists"? I have not seen the place or the
activity going on there------from what I see on the net----lots of people
there are acting like terrorists-----I have no idea who is doing it for ATROCITY
sake-----but there must be some because atrocities abound
The ones called rebels in the medias.

Forum List

Back