As a Texan I am Pissed: Gov. Abbott goes on Fox News to whine about Green New Deal

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
What the **** Abbott, my mother had no power for 2 days this week. My older brother just texted me yesterday that he hasn't had power all week. The Republican party has had majorities and the Governors Mansion for over 20 years here in TX, and the leader of our state goes on TV to

Talk about something that does not even EXIST. I want this guy OUT. Get me a real Texan, wtf.

What the **** Abbott, my mother had no power for 2 days this week. My older brother just texted me yesterday that he hasn't had power all week. The Republican party has had majorities and the Governors Mansion for over 20 years here in TX, and the leader of our state goes on TV to

Talk about something that does not even EXIST. I want this guy OUT. Get me a real Texan, wtf.

I'm from the government and here to help you is what losers depend on to their own peril,,,

Texas is a failed and stupid state.

1613684454996.png

Hey, dipshit- this was a NATURAL disaster, disaster a key word

Too bad you're not near as informed as you feel you are- there can be a game of tit - for - tat playing politics which is ALL you're doing, which illustrates your shallow thinking- this is a Natural Disaster STUPID- it hasn't even snowed in Houston, in February, for 80 years, never mind sub 20 tempertures for extended periods- I've lived down here since 1969- I've seen one (1) time at not above 30 degrees for 10 days in a row, in the early 80's- so just stop with your partisan bullshit and inform yourself of facts, which you may or may not like- and Biden won't be sending shit- he can't even talk coherently-

Wow are you 12? People who live anywhere have lost power at one time or another....a week is about average time for a tornado or hurricane or frozen power lines. Do you also whine when your mommy doesn't go to the store on time?

If you want him out then vote him out. I am not happy with our governor but the people voted him in.

• Banned

Wow are you 12? People who live anywhere have lost power at one time or another....a week is about average time for a tornado or hurricane or frozen power lines. Do you also whine when your mommy doesn't go to the store on time?
It wasn't a tornado or a hurricane dude, it was some snow. frozen water. You don't even live here you have no idea what we are going through here.

NO WATER (showers, etc)
NO power for millions
NO Internet for millions
and all the roads are icy so going anywhere is tough

And you're sitting here comparing it to my "mommy going to the store".

Republican morons enacted just a small piece if that idiotic "Green New Deal" and look at the results.

Yeah, fuck you, whiner.

It wasn't a tornado or a hurricane dude, it was some snow. frozen water. You don't even live here you have no idea what we are going through here.

NO WATER (showers, etc)
NO power for millions
NO Internet for millions

do you realize how pathetic you sound???

NO WATER (showers, etc)
NO power for millions
NO Internet for millions

As I said, have lived in a number of areas including Austin and Fort Worth for many years. Lived in the north and south, east and west.....power outages come with the territory. You are just a whiny snot nose complaining about an act of nature and that is just plain ignorant.

Yeah, sure you are pissed, can you imaging if the whole country had gone complete solar and wind? Dumbasses like you would have to make a choice if you want to type on that plastic keyboard of yours using energy telling the rest of US how FAUX irate you are, or provide some heat from a blanket, no tv, no frig(okay when it is record cold outside) or charge up your electric car, which the mileage just went way down, because of all the accessories and cold put on the batteries. See you dumbass, how fucked you will be when the prog masters go all green? I doubt you understand, because it takes intelligence to know "REAL SCIENCE", not some pseudo science consensus you have been spooned fed in public education...

maxresdefault.jpg

NO WATER (showers, etc)
NO power for millions
NO Internet for millions

do you realize how pathetic you sound???
And very stupid too...

The real story is who is to blame. Windmill are being blamed for not working in a cold snap and because they are renewable.
Still they only supply a small amount of power to the grid.

Nuclear and gas failed also but hey they just provide twice as much power than windmills and they are not renewable.

Cerra la boca Pancho.

The real story is who is to blame. Windmill are being blamed for not working in a cold snap and because they are renewable.
Still they only supply a small amount of power to the grid.

Nuclear and gas failed also but hey they just provide twice as much power than windmills and they are not renewable.
If you keep whining your tears will freeze and that will hurt.

Hey, dipshit- this was a NATURAL disaster, disaster a key word

Too bad you're not near as informed as you feel you are- there can be a game of tit - for - tat playing politics which is ALL you're doing, which illustrates your shallow thinking- this is a Natural Disaster STUPID- it hasn't even snowed in Houston, in February, for 80 years, never mind sub 20 tempertures for extended periods- I've lived down here since 1969- I've seen one (1) time at not above 30 degrees for 10 days in a row, in the early 80's- so just stop with your partisan bullshit and inform yourself of facts, which you may or may not like- and Biden won't be sending shit- he can't even talk coherently-

Uh...1989...2011..
What were the excuses then?

Actually Biden did act. And will be sending shit. Well, equipment and funds anyway.

Texas uses nearly all green energy. 55% natural gas (net zero carbon emissions), 25% wind, and even less coal and nuclear.

Yeah, sure you are pissed, can you imaging if the whole country had gone complete solar and wind? Dumbasses like you would have to make a choice if you want to type on that plastic keyboard of yours using energy telling the rest of US how FAUX irate you are, or provide some heat from a blanket, no tv, no frig(okay when it is record cold outside) or charge up your electric car, which the mileage just went way down, because of all the accessories and cold put on the batteries. See you dumbass, how fucked you will be when the prog masters go all green? I doubt you understand, because it takes intelligence to know "REAL SCIENCE", not some pseudo science consensus you have been spooned fed in public education...

maxresdefault.jpg
I know where you will be. It's called "left behind"

Forum List

Back