As another extreme fire season approachs, we remember this nugget of wisdom

Put all the forests under the control of a better manager...

gettyimages-595281600-594x594-1-e1613171495326.jpg

So glad this idiot is no longer President;
View attachment 502833

I thought climate change caused floods? WTF?!

Climate change is AMAZING! It causes floods, but prevents rain. It kills glaciers, but causes massive snowfall. It makes deserts while greening the Sahara. Like I said...climate change can do everything, or nothing!

It can and is costing your economy billions upon billions of dollars because you’ve ignored it for so long too.

And only a complete jackass, such as yourself, thinks spending trillions, to save billions is a good idea.

So glad this idiot is no longer President;
View attachment 502833

I thought climate change caused floods? WTF?!

Climate change is AMAZING! It causes floods, but prevents rain. It kills glaciers, but causes massive snowfall. It makes deserts while greening the Sahara. Like I said...climate change can do everything, or nothing!
There must be left or right handed versions of CO2; one causes floods, the other fires

Yeah and his replacement couldnt say those sentences if he tried.
You political cultists have such low standards it makes me sick.

Joe Biden wouldn’t ever say something as idiotic and stupid as that.

I guess you miss Putin’s press conference today where he talked about how astute and sharp Biden is. He never said anything like that about Trump he just said he was an “extraordinary individual”. What a meaningless phrase that is. Extraordinary can mean me anything. Extraordinarily dumb?
Putin trolled Biden

Forum List

Back