🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Democrats spend their days denigrating White America under the veil of “systemic racism”...

The violent crime numbers are quite frankly, too alarming and disfavoring to blacks, to be openly mentioned. For as low a percentage as Blacks are as a people (8 % accounting for most men, some women in that), the ratio for criminality is stunning. What was it? 7 to 10 times the rate of what Whitey does.

Black on Black crime is just insanely high, yet BLM/Antifa chooses to focus on the rare police shooting that on surface may appear borderline unjustified? Like what?

Crazy world. Trump had pushed policies forth that were helping Blacks and all minorities to be more productive, and this was clear. Now Covid, and demo-lockdowns are of course crippling everyone.

The violent crime numbers are quite frankly, too alarming and disfavoring to blacks, to be openly mentioned. For as low a percentage as Blacks are as a people (8 % accounting for most men, some women in that), the ratio for criminality is stunning. What was it? 7 to 10 times the rate of what Whitey does.

Black on Black crime is just insanely high, yet BLM/Antifa chooses to focus on the rare police shooting that on surface may appear borderline unjustified? Like what?

Crazy world. Trump had pushed policies forth that were helping Blacks and all minorities to be more productive, and this was clear. Now Covid, and demo-lockdowns are of course crippling everyone.

Well put...
I find it perplexing that the open, blatant and without founding denigration of whitey can carry on without anyone having the courage to call the democrats out on bigger issues among people with darker skin. They, through their PC programming have strictly forbidden anyone from discussing it.

Last edited:
I previously had an outlook towards Blacks (great majority) of respect for their strength. They indeed had to push through obstacles I did not. I thought things were greatly curving to a better and easier path for them.

The events of this year have greatly opened my eyes to a much more sad reality. The race-victim card has been played to death in recent years. The suffering inflicted upon them, greatly self-induced over the last decade.

This is why other great black people like Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, Larry Elder, etc. are so passionately outspoken on this. They too are horrified at what is becoming of their people, and the strength they lose with every pull of that race card.

It didn't have to be like this. Talk about many steps forward, only to take leaps and bounds backwards.

1. there is no problem of systematic racism or police brutality
2. THE problems are:
blacks MURDERING whites and blacks at HIGH rates
black crime at high rates
black graduation at low rates
high crime PLUS low grad rates = PROBLEM
--the low grad rates are partly to blame for the high crime rates

...since the blacks/Dems/etc concentrate on the non-problem, the real problems continue = stupidity
..Mike Brown was was 2014!!!!!! etc etc

I actually feel sorry for the ethnicity under discussion.

Their "leaders" think that they are so clever in demonizing Euro Americans.

I know that it is of cold comfort to today's Euro Americans, but in fifty years or so, many people of ALL ethnicities (including the one under consideration) are going to really, really, really miss Euro Americans.

The paradise of no racism that some activists envision ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back