As left pushes gun control, Smith & Wesson has 1st billion-dollar sales year

The idiot, leftist, hypocrite logic...

dumbass-demtard-trash-logic.jpg

It reminds me of the Ruger "Million Gun Challenge" during Obama. Ruger would give the NRA a dollar for every gun sold. Halfway through the promotion, Ruger changed it to the 1.5 million gun challenge.
I remember a little tidbit factoid from 2016 - More guns had been sold in the US during the first 15 years of the 21st century than had been sold during the entire 20th century.
It's funny, guns did not become as big of a political hot potato until the Clinton's arrived. We owe them so much for all the wonderful things they did.
Cheers

That is what presidents do is make the USA number one in arms sales in the world to make money for their donors, and you suckers eat it up..

What's wrong with owning as many firearms as I want to? It's a free country.
No one has said you can't. This whole lie about how Dems are gonna take our guns is another load you people eat up as truth.

That is what presidents do is make the USA number one in arms sales in the world to make money for their donors, and you suckers eat it up..

No one has said you can't. This whole lie about how Dems are gonna take our guns is another load you people eat up as truth.

Don't care. I buy them because I can get them cheap, hang onto them for a few years, then make a profit. Eight of them from garages sales so far this year, plus a shitload of gun parts and ammo. Less than pennies on the dollar.

Don't care. I buy them because I can get them cheap, hang onto them for a few years, then make a profit. Eight of them from garages sales so far this year, plus a shitload of gun parts and ammo. Less than pennies on the dollar.
You deal in shitty weapons and ammo? I do hope you someday get legit and buy a dealers license and pay taxes on the profit like good Americans do...

It's like Lays Potato Chips, right?
EXACTLY.

It's like looking at boobies. If you've seen one pair....you pretty much want to see all the rest of them.

Same with shooting guns.

Smith makes relatively high end guns. If panic buying drives gun sales you would expect the money to be in cheap imports. Interesting situation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back