Ashkenazi DNA is half middle eastern

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Every single study I have read clearly shows the Y chromosome on the male to be very similar to folks like the Lebanese
On the female side : the mitochondria shows a more European link

Way most Jews have mixed features

Some Roman women converted to Judaism during the early republic and married Jewish merchants from the ME

Actually, that has been known for a certain period of time already. What is the point?

The fuck you talking about now?
I am just talking about the DNA of European Jews

Ashkenazim are German Jews. Sephardim are Spanish Jews. The Sephardim had to leave Spain and seddeled in the Osman empire. Perhaps this explains your information about DNA from the Lebanon. The Ashkenazim will have normally the same DNA as the DNA of all other Germans, I guess. This contains also Roman DNA, because Romans are ancestors of the Germans. The Jews had been by the way naturalized Romans since the early 3rd century.

Why are you interested in this? In general people with every DNA from all over the world are able to be Jews. For example because of an adoption. This was not seldom in former centuries, because on many reasons parents died - for example in a war or because of an epedemic - and left back their children and others took care for them and adopted them.

Ashkenazim are German Jews. Sephardim are Spanish Jews. The Sephardim had to leave Spain and seddeled in the Osman empire. Perhaps this explains your information about DNA from the Lebanon. The Ashkenazim will have normally the same DNA as the DNA of all other Germans, I guess. This contains also Roman DNA, because Romans are ancestors of the Germans. The Jews had been by the way naturalized Romans since the early 3rd century.

Why are you interested in this? In general people with every DNA from all over the world are able to be Jews. For example because of an adoption. This was not seldom in former centuries, because on many reasons parents died - for example in a war or because of an epedemic - and left back their children and others took care for them and adopted them.
You have zero clue what you’re taking about !!
They were kicked out of ancient Israel then many moved into Italy and many centuries later into Germany

You have zero clue what you’re taking about !!

I'm a blond eyed and blue haired German with Jewish ancestors. A "last Mohican" somehow.

They were kicked out of ancient Israel then many moved into Italy and many centuries later into Germany

First Christians spreaded all over the empire to tell their good news (very short form: "death is dead") to everyone. When the Jews got some problems because the Romans liked to eliminate them and their temple, which had been the greatest and most important sanctuary in the whole Roman empire, they found for sure help from this Jewish underground sect. And sure was Italy the center of the Roman empire and sure had Jews enough real "chutzpah" to flee into a center, where their "enemies" lived. Today many Jews live surrounded from hundreds of millions of Muslims. Not an ideal situation. Looks to me even if Jews are sometimes atheists they nevertheless always trust in god. And indeed exists by the way in the middle of Italy DNA which is most related with DNA in Germany. Most similiar relation over Europe. Two reasons: Romans are ancestors of Germans - and many Celts and Germanics lived in Italy.

And in former times were about 10% of the babies of the mother not babies of the father - on many reasons, with and without knowledge of the fathers. And as well Jews, Romans and Germanics - and also Celts, I guess - made not any difference between biological children and adopted children.

And now tell me why you are so upset. Which of your ideas did I unintentionally destroy? Whoever your personal ancestors had been - calculate 0.9^(# of generations) *100 then you know the percentage of unsecurity of all elitarian ideas which base on DNA. Today you are able to make a test whether your mother is your mother. If you asked her 100, 200 or much more centuries ago this was not so clear.

And do not forget: If it exists a proof that a population had lived 1000 years ago somewhere then this means not, that this population had not lived there before too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back