Ashley Babbitt dies while looking in "the Peoples House". Maybe we should start shooting illegals who want come into our country?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I keep hearing from the progressive slaves on this board that Ashley Babbitt deserved to be shot, while being in the Capitol. Using their same logic, then it should be open season on illegals who want to criminally break out laws by crossing the southern border.

What say you?

I keep hearing from the progressive slaves on this board that Ashley Babbitt deserved to be shot, while being in the Capitol. Using their same logic, then it should be open season on illegals who want to criminally break out laws by crossing the southern border.

What say you?

Except those people at the border aren't looking to overturn the results of a free and fair election...because their guy lost. They aren't storming government buildings looking for politicians to bully into installing their guy back in the White House.They're just looking to escape the shithole they came from. So with that, I say...the right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War. :)

What say you?

This is a lie and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Refugees seeking asylum pursuant to immigration law is not the same as a criminal/terrorist killed during the commission of an act of terror.

That the hateful, reprehensible right would advocate murdering innocent asylum seekers comes as no surprise.

I guess if they also fail to comply then they can expect to get shot as well.

What say you?

Refugees seeking asylum pursuant to immigration law is not the same as a criminal/terrorist killed during the commission of an act of terror.

That the hateful, reprehensible right would advocate murdering innocent asylum seekers comes as no surprise.
Dude, just because your fucking country is a shithole and has crime and drugs, dont come to this country that has crime and drugs, thus increasing the crime and drugs. What the fuck dont you get, brainless moron....

What say you?

Only whites will be treated like this without repercussions

What say you?

Dude, just because your fucking country is a shithole and has crime and drugs, dont come to this country that has crime and drugs, thus increasing the crime and drugs. What the fuck dont you get, brainless moron....
No, he's a nazi America hater and it's his job to spew his lies. he gets it.

What say you?

She had every right to be shot because she was breaking and entering committing a crime. Everyone who entered the capital should be charged with a crime and jailed. Attacking officers and they had the right to protect themselves. Black get killed all the time over minor crimes and illegals cross the border illegally, breaking and entering and should be shot also

New Topics

Forum List

Back