ATF: Gun Production More Than Doubled Since Obama Took Office

Questionman

Rookie
Nov 1, 2011
ATF: Gun Production More Than Doubled Since Obama Took Office - Breitbart

See what we have here, is a failure to communicate. With a out of control none transparent government. That keep insisting on infringing of our constitutional rights.
Obama, the worst president in history, and the best arms salesman in history. Go figure

I bought more guns in the last 8 years then I have in the 70 some odd years I've been on this planet, that should say something about our current political state of affairs.

Condom and Flat TV production went up as well. Looks like Obama is responsible for safe sex and 4k HDTV's too

See what we have here, is a failure to communicate. With a out of control none transparent government. That keep insisting on infringing of our constitutional rights.
Obama, the worst president in history, and the best arms salesman in history. Go figure

I bought more guns in the last 8 years then I have in the 70 some odd years I've been on this planet, that should say something about our current political state of affairs.
It says something about the puppets that play into the fear tactics that the NRA spin... Oh no, Obama is trying to take your guns away... Go buy more guns before they disappear. They got all the gun nuts fearing the imaginary and they are laughing as they count their cash. Nice work America

It says something about the puppets that play into the fear tactics that the NRA spin... Oh no, Obama is trying to take your guns away... Go buy more guns before they disappear. They got all the gun nuts fearing the imaginary and they are laughing as they count their cash. Nice work America
He says that as Obama writes an EO for gun control :lol:
"Mr President, some psycho went and killed a bunch of kids" "ok, get me a speech together with crying and calls for gun restriction"
two weeks later : "oh yea, pray for the victims.."
Lets be real. Its not just the NRA, it is also Obama.

• Banned
Condom and Flat TV production went up as well. Looks like Obama is responsible for safe sex and 4k HDTV's too

obozo is deliberately strangling the rest of the economy of the country he loathes. I at least get some satisfaction at the irony of the gun industry flourishing courtesy of the guy who wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment.

obozo is deliberately strangling the rest of the economy of the country he loathes. I at least get some satisfaction at the irony of the gun industry flourishing courtesy of the guy who wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment.

You need on a cape, your powers of accusation are astounding. But your honestly and reality levels are low

He says that as Obama writes an EO for gun control :lol:
"Mr President, some psycho went and killed a bunch of kids" "ok, get me a speech together with crying and calls for gun restriction"
two weeks later : "oh yea, pray for the victims.."
Lets be real. Its not just the NRA, it is also Obama.
I'm not a huge supporter of gun control as I agree that many of the efforts don't have a direct effect at the underlying problems. I do support EFFORTS to fix problems, however, so am open to both sides of the argument. To your point... What SPECIFICALLY has Obama said or done that directly threatens a responsible individuals ability to purchase a gun? All I hear is the "slippery slope" rhetoric but that is more of an NRA scare tactic to promote support and more gun sales. The situation just seems to be blown way out of perspective.

All it proves is that the average gun nut is more paranoid than the average normal person.

Forum List

Back