Atheist/Leftist Pretense of "Science" As Their Prime Directive

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
It all makes sense when you recognize that atheists/Leftists simply misspell "seance".

They chant to each other how smart each of them is, how moral, how superior, how rational and good they all are. It's their religion, this seance. They pervert the spelling for the word defined as a session or sitting.

Now you know. Here are some of their spiritual symbols used at their seances:

Atheist Idols.png

Some are etched in their headstones as religious symbols.
Calling their religion a religion makes them even angrier than they already are.

It all makes sense when you recognize that atheists/Leftists simply misspell "seance".

They chant to each other how smart each of them is, how moral, how superior, how rational and good they all are. It's their religion, this seance. They pervert the spelling for the word defined as a session or sitting.

View attachment 502515
Calling their religion a religion makes them even angrier than they already are.
1. STILL--no proof of god
2. the theists MURDERED people who didn't believe their BULLSHIT
3. the theists TORTURED people who didn't believe
4. the theists PUNISHED people who didn't believe
4. the theists raped and pillaged CHRISTIAN cities for ----------------------------------------------------------------$$$$$
5. priests rape CHILDREN--and then the hierarchy tried to cover it up

View attachment 502515
A seance is a meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead, especially through the agency of a medium. In other words, it is a supernatural event. Exactly the opposite of what an atheist would attend but exactly what most theists do weekly.

View attachment 502515
Your feelings of inferiority, hopelessness, self-hate, etc., have become a pathology.

Email the Dr. Phil show. They may invite you to be a guest.

If science is a religion it's a way better religion than all that other mystical mumbo-jumbo that only served to give people another reason to kill each other.

View attachment 502515
4. the theists raped and pillaged CHRISTIAN cities for ----------------------------------------------------------------$$$$$
And you still can not disprove God no matter what you do.

The greater news is that you will try until you die alone, probably typing here

View attachment 502515

Cant disprove that the moon landing wasn’t fake, Obama was born in Kenya or that Trump won the election

You are going to believe whatever fantasies you want to believe

View attachment 502515

Cant disprove that the moon landing wasn’t fake, Obama was born in Kenya or that Trump won the election

Reality is that I own more companies than you make pennies for posting here and collecting welfare

CIAO

View attachment 502515

Reality is that I own more companies than you make pennies for posting here and collecting welfare

CIAO

I am a world renowned message board poster making more than you any day of the week.
Nobody even knows who you are

View attachment 502515

CIAO

I am a world renowned message board poster making more than you any day of the week.
Uh huh, you are very special indeed. Now take your pills kid

View attachment 502515
My gosh you are angry at science and scientists. You should know by now that when you promote anti-science on a science board that you will get a lot of flak. Do you enjoy getting a rise out of the more science minded?

View attachment 502515

how many times do I have to say it?
yours is a very childish and idiotic response
..I don't have to disprove it = plain and simple--for one reason, you haven't proved it !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

View attachment 502515

..I don't have to disprove it = plain and simple--for one reason, you haven't proved it !!!
Have you proved that nothing created everything?

Nope, but keep on babbling

View attachment 502515

hahhahahaahahhahaahahha...you have been destroyed--very easily

Reality is that I own more companies than you (harmonica) make pennies for posting here and collecting welfare

CIAO

I've made two fortunes and I still have one. I left so much money on the table it pains me to think about it but......haven't missed any meals.

View attachment 502515

hahhahahaahahhahaahahha...you have been destroyed--very easily
Indeed you are the great destroyer, I am at your humble mercy.

Did you smoke all the crack yet

His previous moniker was probably Franie. I think he was kicked off the board, some time ago, and came back as Dusty.

View attachment 502515

I have proved that nothing created everything.

Using your "can you disprove it", tactic, can you disprove my disproof?

His previous moniker was probably Franie. I think he was kicked off the board, some time ago, and came back as Dusty.
Actually if you could think you would not believe that NASA is sending gram sized probes to Alpha Centauri just because an LSD using professor says so

Forum List

Back