Augmented reality Pokemon game added $8 bilion in value to Nintendo and will transform mobile and au

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Augmented reality Pokemon game added $8 bilion in value to Nintendo and will transform mobile and augmented reality gaming

pokemon-go.jpg

Pokémon fever is sweeping the globe thanks to a new augmented-reality version of the monster-collecting game, which sees players hunt through real-world locations for digital critters. Pokémon Go officially launched on iPhone and Android last week in the US, Australia and New Zealand, but people worldwide have been unofficially downloading...

Well, better use of ones time then killing other people! Good for Nintendo!

I'd develop this for something like google glass so you don't have to raise up your smart phone every few seconds. Now that is probably a good reason for the tech.

Augmented reality Pokemon game added $8 bilion in value to Nintendo and will transform mobile and augmented reality gaming

pokemon-go.jpg

Pokémon fever is sweeping the globe thanks to a new augmented-reality version of the monster-collecting game, which sees players hunt through real-world locations for digital critters. Pokémon Go officially launched on iPhone and Android last week in the US, Australia and New Zealand, but people worldwide have been unofficially downloading...

Well, better use of ones time then killing other people! Good for Nintendo!

I'd develop this for something like google glass so you don't have to raise up your smart phone every few seconds. Now that is probably a good reason for the tech.

It is bizarre how fast this thing is taking off- I am seeing people wandering around playing this game.

Another good idea is to take something like mortal combat or DOOM, but have google glass and motion straps on your hands so you can directly play within that augmented reality world! You could instead of sitting on a a chair in your room, physically interact with it as in be the one doing it. Now that would create a huge market!

Maybe we can sell these games to the isis! Their kids wouldn't want to go around being some religious bloc after doing so. There's a reason why isis looks down on fun and things that make life easier so much.

Forum List

Back