Australia Calls Out Biden And His “Woke Military”

Australia Calls Out Biden And His "Woke Military"... | Populist Press 2021 ©
25 Apr 2021 ~~

Now, I think we can all agree that the world has become a more dangerous place since Joe Biden was inaugurated U.S. president. But the question we have to ask now is, why? I mean look at it. On Friday, Chinese forces committed their largest-ever incursion into Taiwanese airspace, as worries as grow by the day of a Chinese invasion of the Democratic island republic. Meanwhile, in the Middle East, Iran is on the march with its rebel militias, now attacking Saudi oil fields and building up a stockpile of missiles that has Israeli planners increasingly nervous about a potentially devastating conflict happening sooner rather than later.
And here in Australia, officials are now also worried that with the U.S. seemingly in retreat under Joe Biden, they need to dramatically up defense preparations to counter threats from the North, i.e. China. So why are things getting so hot so fast? Surely the U.S. is still big enough and ugly enough to ward off anyone planning anything truly dangerous, right? Well, not so fast because the U.S. military, I am sorry to report, has fallen prey to invading armies of PC wokesters, human resources PowerPoint jockeys, and identity politics radicals. So instead of being on alert to fight foreign enemies, the US military is now being used to ferret out domestic foes, i.e. anyone to the right of the Biden administration.

Comment:
How long is it before the U.S. military goes down the road of the old Soviet Union where political officers were always on hand to check everyone’s thinking and overrule commanders on the ground?
LMAO!!!

The populist press?

As you can see from the other headlines on the site they are not exactly a reality based publication.

View attachment 486279
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

WATCH: Russian Army Ad Makes Woke USA Look Like a JOKE​

Hah!! This is like the CIA ad, who the hell is approving this crap?
Apparently, the propagandists that are feeding this crap to America are not concerned whether the rest of the world laughs at the malaise and lack of motivation included in the recruiting posters and public service announcements.
For decades, the French Army has been the butt of jokes about uninspired soldiers merely going through the motions, until such time as they may surrender. The military of the United States is fast displacing them as paragons of this “surrender first” virtue-signaling.
Truly patriotic American soldiers are quickly being weeded out of combat units, to be replaced with soyboi and girly GI’s, some even genetically female. War ain’t Hollywood, no matter how that hypothesis keeps getting built up.

You're pushing Russian propaganda.

Nice.

Now the Secretary of Defense is imposing CRT and Equity enforced within our military administered by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie political commissars. Just like Stalin's military and Xi Jinpings' CCP military.

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
If we teach our troops our country is evil and run by racist white supremacists why would they want to risk their lives to defend it?

Really? Taiwanese airspace? Reads like complete 'the sky is falling' bullshit to me.
The POINT is that it didn't happen before a rutabaga was installed as our president.

Gee. Not only might that be a decided IMPROVEMENT, but after his term in office if we don't feel he was successful, we could simply bake him for dinner!

6a627fad.jpg

Australia Calls Out Biden And His "Woke Military"... | Populist Press 2021 ©
25 Apr 2021 ~~

Now, I think we can all agree that the world has become a more dangerous place since Joe Biden was inaugurated U.S. president. But the question we have to ask now is, why? I mean look at it. On Friday, Chinese forces committed their largest-ever incursion into Taiwanese airspace, as worries as grow by the day of a Chinese invasion of the Democratic island republic. Meanwhile, in the Middle East, Iran is on the march with its rebel militias, now attacking Saudi oil fields and building up a stockpile of missiles that has Israeli planners increasingly nervous about a potentially devastating conflict happening sooner rather than later.
And here in Australia, officials are now also worried that with the U.S. seemingly in retreat under Joe Biden, they need to dramatically up defense preparations to counter threats from the North, i.e. China. So why are things getting so hot so fast? Surely the U.S. is still big enough and ugly enough to ward off anyone planning anything truly dangerous, right? Well, not so fast because the U.S. military, I am sorry to report, has fallen prey to invading armies of PC wokesters, human resources PowerPoint jockeys, and identity politics radicals. So instead of being on alert to fight foreign enemies, the US military is now being used to ferret out domestic foes, i.e. anyone to the right of the Biden administration.

Comment:
How long is it before the U.S. military goes down the road of the old Soviet Union where political officers were always on hand to check everyone’s thinking and overrule commanders on the ground?
The way things are heading in the woke world of today, probably not very long.
Many people seem to believe that Joe Inc will not be getting involved it what it considers to be "other people's wars".
China now has the strongest military in the world, and getting stronger by the day.
It's 5 minutes to midnight for the non-China world...and it seems Joe Inc is not up to the task.

The US looking after the US first, keeping its people from fighting and dying in any more wars, keeping America safe...is all fair enough...it's just a pity it didn't tell its allies long before now!...so they could've tried to make other arrangements....borrowed some nukes, nuke armed subs etc.

Forum List

Back