Australia is in trouble

We have two giant economic problems concerning China, our iron ore is a massive economic driver for us and it goes mostly to China,

China can keep getting your iron...Minnesota has the best in the world & lots of it...but we need the REE's.

We'd give you a fair price & protect you from china (as long as your politicians aren't dealing with china behind our backs...we have enough of that to deal with right here at home).

We are in a period of political disagreement with China, mostly because we back the USA concerning the South China Sea, and were the first country to call for an investigation about the pandemic, but our iron or production is indispensable to China so they are not playing games with it.

Indeed their imports are skyrocketing, it is why we are the first Western country to get our of recession in this pandemic.

My hunch is however they are stockpiling iron ore and when Brazil recovers, the only real country that can compete with Australia on iron ore export recovers from their pandemic collapse, China in future will then turn the screws.

Hence we are seeking to diversify our trade at break neck speed, we already have a free trade agreement with the USA and we are ever expanding our access to Japan which we just signed trade deal with and India.

Indonesia too will be critical for our beef exports.
yea blame the usa for your government standing tall like a real man would , sounds like the australian commie who blamed everything on America

What are you slobbering about Bob?

Get a rabies shot.
your tryi g to blame your problems with china on America instead of being a real man and accepting responsibility , just another fine example of why I dislike Australians . just like the Australian commie who supported china and Iran and Russia and always took their side over his own nation

Bob, international relations is not the WWF, it is not about blame.

It is about calculations and consequences.

We have a strategic alliance with the USA, now Japan, a growing one with India with the goal to contain Chinese military expansion, most importantly in the South China Sea.

Yet our most important market is China (we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them), China knows this and so will turn the screws on trade trying to drive a wedge in that US alliance. China is also upset because Australia was the first nation to call for a global investigation into how the virus took off, which of course would have to focus most of all on China.

So China sends some signals think about what you are doing.

Like barely and beef export restrictions.

This is why our trade policy is now to diversify to other nations, Japan, Indonesia and India.

Now I know in Trump's America everything is a bout a primitive grunting insult or accusation, but the calculations of foreign policy and trade are more complex.

well you blamed the usa for your problem with china didnt you ,own up to your own words like a real man if you can, if not shut up till you become a man

Maybe I will get some hand puppets to try and explain the concept to you Babbling Bob.

TheGloriousTaleOfBayeux.png

We have two giant economic problems concerning China, our iron ore is a massive economic driver for us and it goes mostly to China,

China can keep getting your iron...Minnesota has the best in the world & lots of it...but we need the REE's.

We'd give you a fair price & protect you from china (as long as your politicians aren't dealing with china behind our backs...we have enough of that to deal with right here at home).

We are in a period of political disagreement with China, mostly because we back the USA concerning the South China Sea, and were the first country to call for an investigation about the pandemic, but our iron or production is indispensable to China so they are not playing games with it.

Indeed their imports are skyrocketing, it is why we are the first Western country to get our of recession in this pandemic.

My hunch is however they are stockpiling iron ore and when Brazil recovers, the only real country that can compete with Australia on iron ore export recovers from their pandemic collapse, China in future will then turn the screws.

Hence we are seeking to diversify our trade at break neck speed, we already have a free trade agreement with the USA and we are ever expanding our access to Japan which we just signed trade deal with and India.

Indonesia too will be critical for our beef exports.
yea blame the usa for your government standing tall like a real man would , sounds like the australian commie who blamed everything on America

What are you slobbering about Bob?

Get a rabies shot.
your tryi g to blame your problems with china on America instead of being a real man and accepting responsibility , just another fine example of why I dislike Australians . just like the Australian commie who supported china and Iran and Russia and always took their side over his own nation

Bob, international relations is not the WWF, it is not about blame.

It is about calculations and consequences.

We have a strategic alliance with the USA, now Japan, a growing one with India with the goal to contain Chinese military expansion, most importantly in the South China Sea.

Yet our most important market is China (we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them), China knows this and so will turn the screws on trade trying to drive a wedge in that US alliance. China is also upset because Australia was the first nation to call for a global investigation into how the virus took off, which of course would have to focus most of all on China.

So China sends some signals think about what you are doing.

Like barely and beef export restrictions.

This is why our trade policy is now to diversify to other nations, Japan, Indonesia and India.

Now I know in Trump's America everything is a bout a primitive grunting insult or accusation, but the calculations of foreign policy and trade are more complex.

well you blamed the usa for your problem with china didnt you ,own up to your own words like a real man if you can, if not shut up till you become a man

Maybe I will get some hand puppets to try and explain the concept to you Babbling Bob.
is that how the Australian schools teach you boys down under.
as for trading the united states deals with the entire world and has a economy that makes Australias look pathetic .

Australia isn't alone.

Believe it or not, a Chinese gentleman recently sought permission to buy a large chunk of -- little ICELAND.

To the best of my knowledge, the Icelandic government said NO!

Forum List

Back