Australia just celebrated the 100 th year of its communist party

Happy Commie Day, shackle-draggers!

FgMC3u7.jpg

sOk6cwz.gif

dies_o_7027519.jpg

005a2036f4f269b8ac5d8cd260910d4e-5c683423d7ec3.jpg

Yes all three Aussie communists celebrated by having a beer and fuming we are ripping off China with our trade surplus.

Yes all three Aussie communists celebrated by having a beer and fuming we are ripping off China with our trade surplus.

What could you drongos possibly have that China wants? Sex with kangaroos, maybe?

I mean they already have all those panda bears, why the lust for Roos all of a sudden?

We are the worlds largest iron ore exporter.

They gave us panda bears in return as well as a trade surplus.

We are the worlds largest iron ore exporter.

They gave us panda bears in return as well as a trade surplus.

You might as well be giving them guns and ammunition, because that iron ore will someday be used against you.

Except they could not buy all that iron ore if the USA had not sucked up all their exports like a crack addict who could not stop for decade after decade after decade.

America made China.

You are their best customer.

We are just picking their pockets.

Last edited:
You mean over 20000 that are commie party members and growing due to all of you sucking on the china dong

No I mean the two drunk Aussie Communists spamming your emails with threats of an immanent revolution.
Aussies are not smart enough to find my email or brave enough.

You mean over 20000 that are commie party members and growing due to all of you sucking on the china dong

No I mean the two drunk Aussie Communists spamming your emails with threats of an immanent revolution.

Just a guess:

[email protected]

Just a guess:

[email protected]
nope but that sounds like something you would use expecially after watching a episode of your favorite Tv Series Priscilla of the desert, Two drag performers and a transgender woman travel across the desert to perform their unique style of cabaret a Australian favorite lol, I bet you sit in front of your tv with pop corn wearing a wig waiting for it to come on> do you put lip stick on while watching it Jake ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back