Australia the gay place to be

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida

no wonder Joke I mean Jake likes Priscilla of the desert so much it seems most of Australia really digs it because its the gay nation to be.
Now I know why sheep are such a big thing in Australia , perhaps next they will make Australia the spot for being a Pedophile destination

no wonder Joke I mean Jake likes Priscilla of the desert so much it seems most of Australia really digs it because its the gay nation to be.
Now I know why sheep are such a big thing in Australia , perhaps next they will make Australia the spot for being a Pedophile destination
what happened bob?....did you get rejected by an Aussie girl or something?...

..like San Fran--fruitcakes.....
The bigots in this country should take a lesson from Australia Support is high and the sky did not fall.

Feeling disgusted at the thought of men who like dicks shoved up their asses and swallowing other men's cum, makes me a "bigot"?

So I am a bigot then. That's the problem with you leftards: You're lacking in what's called "discrimination." You can't discriminate the difference between males and females, can you?

History tells US that Australia which was Botany Bay, was where the derelicts of the United Kingdom went. After generations of inbreeding, i guess going gay, is just the mental way to make the day go better....

The bigots in this country should take a lesson from Australia Support is high and the sky did not fall.

Says the bigot who hates straight people.....

a fruitcake is a fruitcake........

what happened bob?....did you get rejected by an Aussie girl or something?...
not at all I just find that all the Australians I have met except one were arrogant egoistical trouble makers and in general ass holes .
I did have a Australian girl I was close to that worked for me but she was not a native Australian , she was born and raised in New Zealand but her parents moved to Australia when she was 17.
She was sweet and even after returning home we kept in touch for a few years, Australian men are rude drunks trouble makers and ego manics.

you wouldnt kow a real bigot if they sat on your face

Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. H.L. Mencken

I don't see what satisfaction anyone gets out of mocking other people. This link just highlights things about Australia that make it a good destination for LGBTQ tourists. So what?

a fruitcake is a fruitcake........
A fudge packer is a fudge packer you mean.....

Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. H.L. Mencken

I don't see what satisfaction anyone gets out of mocking other people. This link just highlights things about Australia that make it a good destination for LGBTQ tourists. So what?
you dont get it do you poor thing

Lysistrata, I think Mencken is a little too wise and sophisticated for this crowd.

They all prefer to obsess, peeping in the bedroom windows of gay and lesbian people and then declare how horrendous it all is. Over and over you see this crowd do it.

I think their obsession with the issue reveals deep seated doubts about their own sexual identities and or lack of sexual attraction to any other human being what so ever.

Lysistrata, I think Mencken is a little too wise and sophisticated for this crowd.

They all prefer to obsess, peeping in the bedroom windows of gay and lesbian people and then declare how horrendous it all is. Over and over you see this crowd do it.

I think their obsession with the issue reveals deep seated doubts about their own sexual identities and or lack of sexual attraction to any other human being what so ever.
only sexual attraction you have Jake is to sheep

Feeling disgusted at the thought of men who like dicks shoved up their asses and swallowing other men's cum, makes me a "bigot"?

So I am a bigot then. That's the problem with you leftards: You're lacking in what's called "discrimination." You can't discriminate the difference between males and females, can you?
And there in lies your problem. All that you can see is the sex. To you, being gay is all about the sex as though that was all that gay people do. No, not wanting anal sex or to swallow cum- although you seem to obsess about it-does not make you a bigot.

What makes you a bigot is the way in which you dehumanize gay people and reduce them to sex machines. What makes you a bigot is not being willing to afford the same rights -such as marriage- as others enjoy. What makes you a bigot is casing them as "others" rather than seeing them as legitimate and productive members of the community who are for the most part just like the rest of us. THAT is what makes you a bigot.

And there in lies your problem. All that you can see is the sex. To you, being gay is all about the sex as though that was all that gay people do. No, not wanting anal sex or to swallow cum- although you seem to obsess about it-does not make you a bigot.

What makes you a bigot is the way in which you dehumanize gay people and reduce them to sex machines. What makes you a bigot is not being willing to afford the same rights -such as marriage- as others enjoy. What makes you a bigot is casing them as "others" rather than seeing them as legitimate and productive members of the community who are for the most part just like the rest of us. THAT is what makes you a bigot.

You don't have the same right we do, and never will: That is the God-given right to procreate and the propagation of species.

And THAT is what makes you a mutant.

If a matey is enough of a badass to fuck a 'roo. I aint getting near him ! I remember putting a fish farm together and a damn ostrich fucked with me... 40 years ago. Even that thing was a bad mofo....at the time, I won...today, not so much :(

Forum List

Back