Australia vs Canada

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Australia often measures itself with the yard stick of Canada. But Australia is a much stronger country than Canada because it has the same GDP but only 10 million people. Discuss

"Australia vs Canada"

It'll be a pretty short war ...

They're on opposite sides of the planet and neither has a blue-water navy.

Neither side has ballistic missiles or nuclear weapons.

Canada can weaponize the moose and the beaver.

But, Australia has Great White Sharks and poisonous fauna.

I was going the argue the point of GDP in relation to population and recources... Actually try to figure out which one was "on top" so to speak...

And then... I thought... I don't fuck'n care.

Canada has thrown away the great opportunity we had while in proximity to the large consumption economy of the U.S. Our low performers were content to extract such revenue for government use, while private businesses struggled and what their pool of talent leave to the U.S and elsewhere.

At this point, it's important to find common ground between our nations and use it, as long as we agry that China is a serious issue. HK confirmed this, on to of their human right abuses, bullying nations and threatening Taiwan.

Australia deals more with Japan and China, they need support to ensure capitalism and liberty for all reign. If America isn't assisting, it makes it far less reasonable a chance for success and it will ultimately drive these nations into Chinas arms. Just look at how many nations who moved their embassies out of Taiwan to appease the Commies. It cant be allowed to continue.

Australian women wear skimpy clothing much of the time because of the hot weather but Canadian women have that cold hard nipple thing going.

This is a coin flip.

Forum List

Back