Australian politician calls for U.S. travel ban after Chris Lane murder!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
OKLAHOMA - "There is murder mayhem on Main Street, USA every day of the week," said former Australian Deputy Prime Minister Tim Fischer.

He's asking Aussies to avoid setting foot in America. He's hoping a travel boycott will send a message to the States: no gun control, no tourism.

Fisher's stance comes after ECU baseball player and Melbourne area resident Christopher Lane was shot and killed Friday. Law enforcement said the three teenage suspects James Edwards Junior, Chancey Luna and Michael Jones pulled the trigger to cure their boredom.

Australian politician calls for U.S. travel ban after Chris Lane murder

Well, I can't blame him. But he naively believes, apparently, that the thugs who killed Lane would have handed in their guns. Of course, we on this side of the ocean know better than that. We also know that 0bama empowered them by taking a side in li'l Trayvon's death.

Obama is such an ill bred shithead. He doesn't even speak out and offer condolences to Lane's family.

He's right. There should be a travel ban to the US. It has nothing to do with guns, but with violence. The most commonly used weapons by black thugs (who are committing the majority of violent acts) isn't a firearm, it's fists and feet, flashlights and gasoline cans. Getting rid of the guns will still leave the violence.

The United States is turning into Somalia or Haiti, we deserve the same kind of travel restrictions.

He's right. There should be a travel ban to the US. It has nothing to do with guns, but with violence. The most commonly used weapons by black thugs (who are committing the majority of violent acts) isn't a firearm, it's fists and feet, flashlights and gasoline cans. Getting rid of the guns will still leave the violence.

The United States is turning into Somalia or Haiti, we deserve the same kind of travel restrictions.

People will restrict themselves without any official encouragement from any government. Think Egypt. Would you go to see the pyramids right now? I wouldn't.

I get things from the groups I travel with as well as Vanderbilt Travel. I would find it difficult indeed to go any place in the world without giving the anti American sentiments of the place some serous thought. Right now, the US is no longer the great melting pot, we have been sold out to thugs and gangsters. Obama has driven the last nail in the coffin of this country.

Forum List

Back