Australian women perfer American men

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida
The major reason is always the same that the American men are very romantic and protective. These are the qualities that are highly attractive for not only Australian women but every other female around the world. The Australian women are looking for American men through online dating sites and mail order brides

The major reason is always the same that the American men are very romantic and protective. These are the qualities that are highly attractive for not only Australian women but every other female around the world. The Australian women are looking for American men through online dating sites and mail order brides

Do any of them have money or property as a dowry?

Horsefeathers ... the only thing attractive in an American male is the US citizenship conferred by marriage ... back in the day, US military personnel had to get their CO's permission to marry a foreign gal ... or the US would not recognize the marriage ... it was a serious problem then ... c.f. An Officer and a Gentleman, just replace the mill worker gal with a two-bit Povertonistan whore ...

I dont know

really now is that why our nation could wipe Australia off the face of the map with ease and invade if we so desired ?
Fer shure. Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam conclusively proved the supremacy of American military.

really now is that why our nation could wipe Australia off the face of the map with ease and invade if we so desired ?
Fer shure. Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam conclusively proved the supremacy of American military.
INDEED WE DEFEATED THE iRAQ MILITARY IN 1 month and crippled it in days , as for Afghanistan thats not a war its more political we could wipe it off the face of the earth and make the stone age look modern if we desired , but we want the afghans to rule their own nation not the Taliban.
and as for nam that was due to politics we could of defeated them with ease if the military had been let loose , politicians required men to carry their rifles unloaded and to ask permission to return fire.

you limited Knowledge of what went on is clearly limited by you education you got in Australia .

your nation is nothing but a piss ant nation when it comes to military power and economic output a fly on Americas butt and you know it.

INDEED WE DEFEATED THE iRAQ MILITARY IN 1 month and crippled it in days , as for Afghanistan thats not a war its more political we could wipe it off the face of the earth and make the stone age look modern if we desired , but we want the afghans to rule their own nation not the Taliban.
and as for nam that was due to politics we could of defeated them with ease if the military had been let loose , politicians required men to carry their rifles unloaded and to ask permission to return fire.

you limited Knowledge of what went on is clearly limited by you education you got in Australia .

your nation is nothing but a piss ant nation when it comes to military power and economic output a fly on Americas butt and you know it.

Bob, Bob, Bob.

You drove out Saddam in one month in Iraq, because the Iraqi army largely did not fight to defend him. They went home with their guns. Most of them were not going to die for this guy.

Then the total lack of US occupational planning and incompetence learning about the nation created an instant insurgency when the Iraqi army came to the US and said we will work with you to keep order.

Paul Bremmer rejected that offer and boom, instant insurgency which meant that war went on for years and years and years in a Sunni Shia blood bath, as well as more US solders dying. Over 4,000.

You made the classic Yank mistake, never really tried to understand the nation you invaded..

In Afghanistan Trump is negotiating with the Taliban right now.

Such is your victory there.

Bob, Bob, Bob.

You drove out Saddam in one month in Iraq, because the Iraqi army largely did not fight to defend him. They went home with their guns. Most of them were not going to die for this guy.

Then the total lack of US occupational planning and incompetence learning about the nation created an instant insurgency when the Iraqi army came to the US and said we will work with you to keep order.

Paul Bremmer rejected that offer and boom, instant insurgency which meant that war went on for years and years and years in a Sunni Shia blood bath, as well as more US solders dying. Over 4,000.

You made the classic Yank mistake, never really tried to understand the nation you invaded..

In Afghanistan Trump is negotiating with the Taliban right now.

Such is your victory there.
really is that why there were pictures of Iraq armor destroyed all over the place and dead bodys

I think the reason so many Australian women perfwr American men is obvious the Aussie men are are loud mouth drunks with a 50.00 dollar mouth and a .05 cent rear end aka punks

I think the reason so many Australian women perfwr American men is obvious the Aussie men are are loud mouth drunks with a 50.00 dollar mouth and a .05 cent rear end aka punks

This thread is a hoot.

Fat American men with pizza stained MAGA T shirts waxing lyrical on what Australian women want.

You should sell this as sitcom to Netflix.

Last edited:

This thread is a hoot.

Fat American men with pizza stained MAGA T shirts waxing lyrical on what Australian women want.

lol but its true Aussie women prefer American men over the big mouthed super ego self indulged drunken men from down under that perfer to spend time with their man friends. they lack romance and seem to not know what to do with a woman . its bothers you a lot I think because you know its the truth .
I understand the men down under all smell like sheep dip also . Amnd perfer to play with themselves over women.

Australian Men Are Absolute Grubs, Says Ashley Madison Hacker

Goats and sarongs.

This thread is a hoot.

lol but its true Aussie women prefer American men over the big mouthed super ego self indulged drunken men from down under that perfer to spend time with their man friends. they lack romance and seem to not know what to do with a woman . its bothers you a lot I think because you know its the truth .
I understand the men down under all smell like sheep dip also . Amnd perfer to play with themselves over women.

You crack me up Bob.

I am sure you are dating three women as we speak.

But you have only blown one of them up today.

Mind you I have to say as an older man who all around the world Aussie men do crack me up.

The woman will often be dressed to the nines on a date and the man will be wearing a Tshirt, shorts and flip flops.

I think Aussie men are just so secure with their masculinity they don't really care if they impress or not, there is always another Shelia around the corner.

Mind you I have to say as an older man who all around the world Aussie men do crack me up.

The woman will often be dressed to the nines on a date and the man will be wearing a Tshirt, shorts and flip flops.

I think Aussie men are just so secure with their masculinity they don't really care if they impress or not, there is always another Shelia around the corner.
no thats not being secure its being a slob and thinking their crap dont sting hugo egos and lack of caring for a woman's desires , they think its all about them and they are special .
again swollen heads and egos

Forum List

Back