Given that Avatar was an allegory of the American Indians being decimated by Westerners, I think you can assume Avatar 2 us going to be a 3 hour Wokefest.
I sure hope not, otherwise there'll be no reason to watch 3 or 4 or whatever. I'll assume they'll all be the same crap.

We'll see.

I love Avatar! I always root for our boys in uniform!

CBsZNeHVIAA0D6r.jpg

1619495122874.png

I refuse to go to or buy a movie, unless it's dirt cheap like one or two dollars, to support the Hollywood elite from now on.

They need to be taken driven from their high castles of out of touch delusion by not being supported.

So screw Avatar 2.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Given that Avatar was an allegory of the American Indians being decimated by Westerners, I think you can assume Avatar 2 us going to be a 3 hour Wokefest.
I sure hope not, otherwise there'll be no reason to watch 3 or 4 or whatever. I'll assume they'll all be the same crap.

We'll see.

I find it odd that you'd start this thread about the sequel to a movie that was meant to be an environmentalist film, and a bit of and anti-Bush administration film, according to Cameron. Wasn't the first one already something of a "woke SJW" movie? :dunno:

Forum List

Back