Az homelessness increased 30 percent in 3 years under BIDENOMICS.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
So when Kamala cheerfully reported that "BIDENOMICS IS WORKING!!" who was it working for?

In 2023, 14,000 people were considered homeless in Arizona. That's almost a 30% increase since 2020, according to data from NAU.
<<

So when Kamala cheerfully reported that "BIDENOMICS IS WORKING!!" who was it working for?

In 2023, 14,000 people were considered homeless in Arizona. That's almost a 30% increase since 2020, according to data from NAU.
<<
SO WHAT… The feelings people living in the state like my2¢ dont care about homelessness or illegals…they care about “TARIFFS”….Ain’t that right my2¢ ?

SO WHAT… The feelings people living in the state like my2¢ dont care about homelessness or illegals…they care about “TARIFFS”….Ain’t that right my2¢ ?

It seems you're auditioning for a job in the media being an interviewer. You ask a question and if the answer doesn't meet your expectations you cry about it.
Oh, by the way, I'm redoing the front yard's landscaping this week and brought in a crew of 5 non-English speaking laborers this morning. Didn't inquire about their immigration status but I saved a bundle.

FYI

Last edited:
It seems you're auditioning for a job in the media being an interviewer. You ask a question and if the answer doesn't meet your expectations you cry about it.
“Cry”….no, disappointed in fucked up disgusting people who call themselves ‘Americans’…hell yes!

Oh, by the way, I'm redoing the front yard's landscaping this week and brought in a crew of 5 non-English speaking laborers this morning. Didn't inquire about their immigration status but I saved a bundle.
Cool story…are you seriously proud of yourself for hiring criminals who fuck Americans out of work?

Last edited:
“Cry”….no, disappointed in fucked up disgusting people who call themselves ‘Americans’…hell yes!

Cool story…are you seriously proud of yourself for hiring criminals who fuck Americans out of work?
Sounds like you're crying to me.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Back to the topic here, it seems to me that 14,000 homeless in Arizona is a very low number, especially considering the spike caused by the transition back from COVID eviction rules. 14,000 is something like 0.2% of the population.

As far as who is doing well, I'd say it is the same folks who have done well ever since the recovery from the 2008 Great Recession. That being corporate shareholders, and owners of mutual funds, ETFs, 401Ks, IRAs. One group doing especially well have been oil company shareholders as after COVID their company CEOs reacted to complaints about lagging profits and shareholder value throughout the 2010s.

Oil stocks 2010-2020:

1727175104065.png

Last edited:

<<

The number of homeless in AZ started going up in 2017 and has gone up every year since.

It went up 23% under Trump, was that due to Trump's ploicies?

1727175993053.png

The number of homeless in AZ started going up in 2017 and has gone up every year since.

It went up 23% under Trump, was that due to Trump's ploicies?

View attachment 1017160
The Democrat Virus ran homelessness up under Trump….Brown cockroaches ran homelessness off the charts under the almost dead dude. You seriously didn’t know that?
The filthy fucks you worship have intentionally displaced Americans, you know this but you can’t bring yourself to admit for some crazy fucking reason. Twilight Zone shit

how does that account for the increase from 2017 to 2019?
That was a cockroach infestation as well..are you really confused?
I will be happy to wait while you ask your party masters what you should post.
This shit isn’t complicated for anybody with their head pulled from their ass.
America’s homeless problem is 100% due to the cockroach invasion.
Your party has done all they can do to accelerated the homeless problem while the other party has tried to mitigate it….”but but but….THE DUOPOLY….but but but….one and the same.”

That was a cockroach infestation as well..are you really confused?

This shit isn’t complicated for anybody with their head pulled from their ass.
America’s homeless problem is 100% due to the cockroach invasion.
Your party has done all they can do to accelerated the homeless problem while the other party has tried to mitigate it….”but but but….THE DUOPOLY….but but but….one and the same.”

Actually neither party has tried to mitigate it. Your beloved party talks a lot about it around election time, but once in office they do not do shit about it.

Nothing will change if Trump wins

Actually neither party has tried to mitigate it. Your beloved party talks a lot about it around election time, but once in office they do not do shit about it.

Nothing will change if Trump wins
Didn’t Trump make it crystal clear that we don’t want anymore Mexicans, didn’t he build a new wall, didn’t he expand the immigration courts for faster more streamline deportations, didn’t he lock criminals in cages rather than turn them loose to rape and smash Lake Riley’s skull, didn’t Trump force Mexico to adhere to a remain in Mexico policy, didn’t he threaten to cut funding to Mexico and sanctuary cities and didn’t Trump hand the Indian lady and the crypt keeper the most secure U.S. border in 45 years…and didn’t those dumb-fucks turn the most secure border into the worse most porous border in the history of the world?
Prove you’re not as delusional as us sane folks without purple hair think you are…GO

Didn’t Trump make it crystal clear that we don’t want anymore Mexicans, didn’t he build a new wall, didn’t he expand the immigration courts for faster more streamline deportations, didn’t he lock criminals in cages rather than turn them loose to rape and smash Lake Riley’s skull, didn’t Trump force Mexico to adhere to a remain in Mexico policy, didn’t he threaten to cut funding to Mexico and sanctuary cities and didn’t Trump hand the Indian lady and the crypt keeper the most secure U.S. border in 45 years…and didn’t those dumb-fucks turn the most secure border into the worse most porous border in the history of the world?
Prove you’re not as delusional as us sane folks without purple hair think you are…GO

Yes, Trump did talk a lot about not wanting anymore brown people, but it was just that. Talk.
And no, we did not have the most most secure U.S. border in 45 years, that is just a lie Trump tells you. Trump's border numbers did not go down till 2020, and that was because of the lack of movement worldwide due to COVID.

You are too easily won over by sweet talk.

Yes, Trump did talk a lot about not wanting anymore brown people, but it was just that. Talk.
And no, we did not have the most most secure U.S. border in 45 years, that is just a lie Trump tells you. Trump's border numbers did not go down till 2020, and that was because of the lack of movement worldwide due to COVID.

You are too easily won over by sweet talk.
hahaha…you really are that delusional. I made all that shit up…hahaha
Remember when you purple hairs were shitting your pants over “ripping” “tearing” “prying” baby cockroaches from the arms of mother cockroaches? Remember cockroaches in cages?
Trump didn’t do that either…right?

Yes, there are plenty of Arizonian homeless but then you have the illegals and they have food and a room and get little plastic debit cards...

Forum List

Back