Babylon Bee gets caught taking over the Canadian Cancer Society in order to troll Leftists

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718151755309.png

The Babylon Bee was caught at a news conference trolling the media as they pretended to be the Spokesperson for the Canadian Cancer Society.

The "spokesperson" impersonator began by apologizing in a statement this week for using the term “cervix” instead of more inclusive terms like “front stink hole,” so people with vaginas who don’t “identify” as women won’t “feel distanced.”

However, the spokesperson could not keep a straight face upon giving the announcement and began to giggle after watching the expression of the media upon his announcement.

"What's so damned funny!" chided a reporter from the Huffington Post. "Are you trying to mock and insult front stink hole people!" yelled the reporter. "What is your name anyway? I'm going to announce to the world your name as I tell you what you just said and we will see how funny you think this is after I do that after we cancel your white bigoted ass!."

"Mike" said the imposter spokesperson

"Mike what", asked the reporter.

"Hunt" said the imposter spokesperson.

"You here that everyone!" said the reporter as he made sure he was live on the air reporting to the nation, "Mike Hunt is laughing at me!!" screamed the reporter.

But by this time the imposter spokesperson could no longer restrain his laughter.

News at 11.

Forum List

Back