Back when late night talk shows were funny.

Johnny Carson Show was the show to watch at late night. Especially during the 1980's. I didn't start watching The Late Show with David Letterman until the 1990's. But even then, it was funny then, than it is now. I mean, the late shows now aren't even funny anymore.
I thought Jay Leno did a great job after Johnny Carson. But now, I don't bother watching any of the late night shows.

Johnny Carson Show was the show to watch at late night. Especially during the 1980's. I didn't start watching The Late Show with David Letterman until the 1990's. But even then, it was funny then, than it is now. I mean, the late shows now aren't even funny anymore.
I thought Jay Leno did a great job after Johnny Carson. But now, I don't bother watching any of the late night shows.

1619503594088.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A fart machine is funny?
Those late night political shills today never, ever have put their lives on the line for the cause. And they know they are protected by the elites. To do this there has to be near guarantees. They are shills for communism, fascism whatever you want to call it. But it is not for freedom and liberty.

Craig Ferguson was the only late night show that I enjoyed really. He seemed to honestly have a good time doing it.

I like Conan also even though he is pretty hammy a lot of times.

Other than those I never got into talk shows much.

Craig Ferguson was the only late night show that I enjoyed really. He seemed to honestly have a good time doing it.

I like Conan also even though he is pretty hammy a lot of times.

Other than those I never got into talk shows much.
I liked Leno and Carson on the Tonight Show and I agree about Conan O'Brien and Craig Ferguson ( who's also a hilarious stand-up comedian) ...oh and I liked Dick Cavett.

When Carson announced his retirement I made it a point to catch all his shows that final year. Never got back into late night after his final goodbye, although I do catch some clips on YouTube. Years ago the wife and I reached a point of not knowing any of today's celebrities.

Forum List

Back