Bad Teaching is Tearing America Apart: Education’s dumbing down frays the bonds of citizenship and is hardest on the poor.

Do I get a dime for every person on YouTube under 30 who doesn’t know basic history? ...

You're not qualified to assess that. You would fail a history test I am going to give high school freshmen who do not speak English as a first language. You would fail miserably. Do you also want a penny for every adult who doesn't remember basic Algebra?
Just look at the news. The fruits of your education is on display 7/24.

People die from accidents, disease, and stupid decisions every day. The fruits of doctors' treatment?
Maybe you teachers of critical thinking should stop suspending good kids for sandwiches shaped like guns and having a water pistol in the background during an online class.

Teachers don't do anything of the sort. Blame your ELECTED school boards and school administrators. If you would know anything about schools, you would recognize your error. I was both a teacher and school administrator. Nothing compares the two in terms of the job.

Do I get a dime for every person on YouTube under 30 who doesn’t know basic history? ...

You're not qualified to assess that. You would fail a history test I am going to give high school freshmen who do not speak English as a first language. You would fail miserably. Do you also want a penny for every adult who doesn't remember basic Algebra?
Just look at the news. The fruits of your education is on display 7/24.

People die from accidents, disease, and stupid decisions every day. The fruits of doctors' treatment?
Maybe you teachers of critical thinking should stop suspending good kids for sandwiches shaped like guns and having a water pistol in the background during an online class.

Well, since I have never done either of those things, maybe you should kiss my ass and admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
News flash: Not everything is about you. Mr Teacher of Critical Thinking needs to learn what a generalization is.

You should know that generalizations are not to be used when discussing a specific topic. Are you uneducated?

New Topics

Forum List

Back